Software
  Card Calendar
  Show Calendar
  Team Addresses
  Collecting Tips
  Marketplace
  eBay
Custom Search

Welcome, Guest. The Collector Zone is a free community for trading card collectors - both sports and non-sports. There are forums for all of the major sports, non-sports, autographs and other hobby-related information. In addition, there are areas to trade, buy and sell with other collectors. Our members have now completed over 48,125 collector-to-collector transactions using our easy-to-use Transaction Manager.

With over 30,500 collectors and over 2,750,000 posts, there's plenty of ways to get involved with the other members - either in discussions or with trading. So, are you ready to join and start meeting other collectors?

If you're not a member, click here: Register

If you're already a member, login here:

10 Pages  1 2 3 > »  
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> 2006-2009 High-End 13 Boxes! BREAK COMPLETE!, Scans/List Up. Checkout our April Break!

mattdile3
post Mar 5 2010, 09:43 PM
Post #1

Professional Stud
Group Icon

First Name: Matt
Transactions: 51
(View: Pending | Failed)

eBay: Mattdile3

YouTube:

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

View Trading and Marketplace Topics

Create Transaction

Welcome to the break of all breaks!

SportsCardGroupBreaks (SCGB) is back, and making our TCC Debut with the Break of All Breaks!!! Originally based off our own Website, Youtube and Ustream , we are now doing our first TCC break. We do it right here at SCGB.... Live Break, Dirt Cheap Prices, High-End Boxes, FREE SHIPPING, SAFE shipping, and EVERYTHING done on camera in plain view.

You will see everything happen just as it happens. No more mystery as to where that pack came from, what case that box came from, or wondering why the cards are not being opened in plain view. I know many people may not know me on here. But I have 241 all positive feedback on SCF, and 63+ all positive on eBay. So join with confidence!
Sports Card Forum Feedback

My friend and I won some money on the Super Bowl, and we couldn't figure out a fair way to split some boxes. So we decided it was time to bring back the group break! We wanted to do a ALL HIGH END GROUP BREAK but we didn't know what boxes. We decided we had 6 mutual favorites. 2 from each of the main brands. 2 Topps, 2 UD, 2 "Panini" .... Triple Threads, Bowman Sterling, Exquisite, SP Authentic, National Treasures and Absolute Memorabilia.

And then we figured okay, if we wanna run a fair group break, we can't do all one year, because then there are clear cut favorite teams. So we figured we would split it over the last 4 years... 2006 seems to be the border between Modern and Older Wax, so we are doing 2006-2009.

So we took what we thought were the two best years for each product, made sure there were 3 boxes for each year, balanced the years financially as well as we could and made one HUGE group break!!!
Took one of the big boys (Exquisite/National Treasures) for each year. One of the next tier boxes for each year (Bowman Sterling/Triple Threads). And then one of the relatively cheaper high-end boxes finally for each year (Absolute/SP Authentic).

With no further delay here is our AMAZING product lineup. Listed with the BEST prices I could find.
Prices listed below are from Blowout or Atlanta Sports Cards (Red Price means Purchased):

2006 (Currently $517)
2006 National Treasures
2006 Bowman Sterling
2006 Absolute Memorabilia

2007 (Currently $583)
2007 Exquisite
2007 Triple Threads
2007 Absolute Memorabilia

2008 (Currently $763)
2008 National Treasures
2008 Bowman Sterling
2008 SP Authentic

2009 (Currently $1048)
2009 Exquisite
2009 National Treasures
2009 Triple Threads
2009 SP Authentic

Original Total = $3144
New TOTAL = $2911
Spots are currently $70!.

Current Budget Filled!!!! Any team taken means extra boxes added to the break!

PARTICIPANTS (Green is paid):
49ers - J_dile34 ($120)
Bears - Hail24 ($110)
Bengals -
Bills - CRPalmi
Broncos - Doodaa24 ($120)
Browns - kpit1978 ($95)
Bucs - Raymor77 ($75)
Cardinals - sportcrazynick ($95)
Chargers - kencope ($95)

Chiefs - kpit1978
Colts - yodude91 ($120)
Cowboys - Hail24 ($115)
Dolphins - yodude91 ($115)
Eagles - mattdile3 ($120)
Falcons - Atlanta Sports Cards ($120)
Giants - kpit1978 ($95)
Jaguars - road_runner_1964

Jets - mattdile3 ($110)
Lions - Hail24 ($120)
Packers - chadb1733 ($120)

Panthers - road_runner_1964 ($90)
Patriots - road_runner_1964 ($95)

Raiders - Hail24 ($95)
Rams - kpit1978
Ravens - kencope ($115)
Redskins - kencope ($90)
Saints - kencope ($110)
Seahawks - Mattdile3 ($75)
Steelers - kencope ($120)
Texans - Atlanta Sports Cards ($70)
Titans - J_dile34 ($115)

Vikings - mattdile3 ($115)

Any multiple slot, purchased in a tier is $5 off.... So right now your first spot is $70, second slot would be $65, third would be $60 and so on.... This is a huge discount compared to the original 16 teams that were based off a $120 original pricetag!!

Current Boxes for the break is based off the 24 spots being filled. We are right around the $2911 we need. Again, I'm paying for shipping out of my own pocket, so all collected funds will go right towards the boxes. Anyone that wants to throw in for shipping will obviously be much appreciated, and should get some extra cards out of me.

THIS BREAK IS GUARANTEED TO RUN! So join with confidence! Any more people join, and that means extra product for the break!

This is going to be one sick break. Here are some final break clarifications, so everything is pre-decided to prevent any arguments:

I am TAKING NO PROFIT ON THIS BREAK whatsoever. I am offering FREE SHIPPING. All money collected goes straight to product! All I ask is that you guys cover the PayPal fees. So send as a "Personal" PayPal payment such as "Payment Owed", cover the fees on Regular paypal, or pay through the mail in a Money Order.

---Any hits from leftover teams or non-football cards (if any) will be randomized between everyone in the break on a 1-chance-for-every-team-taken basis. If you have 2 teams in the break, you have 2 chances at the randomized card, and so on. Once a card from an unclaimed team is pulled, I will pick a name out of a hat, right on the spot to choose who claims that card. That name will stay out of the hat until all names are picked or until there are no hits left.
---Multi-Player/team cards will be randomized based on a 1 chance-per- player/team-represented-on-the-card basis... If it is a triple auto, and you own 2 of the players on the card, and John Doe owns 1, then you have a 2:1 chance of getting it compared to his 1:2 chance. If it is a dual, then it is randomized between the 2 people who own the represented teams. If one team is owned, and one team is NOT owned, then the card gets randomized between the Owned team and a piece of paper stating "Unclaimed teams". If unclaimed wins, then the card is treated just like any other card from an Unclaimed team.
---COLLEGE UNIFORM/Unique Uniform RULES.... If a ROOKIE CARD is pulled of a player out of his NFL uniform then the card goes to the team he was drafted by. If a card is pulled of a Hall of Famer/Legend in his college uniform, then the card goes to the team he played the majority of his career on. If a card is pulled of a current non-rookie NFL player then the card goes to the team he currently plays for.
---Because I am paying for shipping myself, base will not be sent unless requested. It's no problem if you want it, just let me know, as most people joining high-end group breaks don't care about base anyway. I just ask that you throw me a few bucks to ship the base as it itll weigh the bubble mailer down. The only product that features a good amount of base anyway is SP Authentic, all other products should feature it pretty sparatically.
---The break will be LIVE on Ustream. Videos will be recorded and then posted to Youtube

Here are the break's important dates. Again, the break will run no matter how many slots are filled, the product list will just be based accordingly.

Break will run anywhere from 3/30-4/3 depending on participant's suggestions..2009 Exquisite doesn't come out until March 30th anyway.... Boxes will be ordered as payments roll in, because I already have a 7 box price quote from Chris @ Blowout, and a 4 box price quote from Josh @ Atlanta Sports Cards, and 2006 Bowman Sterling will be ordered from somewhere else.

I was potentially thinking of doing a Year a night, since I don't have enough time to do the whole break on one weeknight. So we could do like 2006 on the Tuesday, 2007 on the Wednesday, 2008 on the Thursday, and 2009 on the Friday, to give three more chances of hope for everyone that doesn't do well the first night. Or we could just wait and do it all on the Following Saturday the 4th!

Teams are available on a first-come basis... All teams have great value to them, because every team has at least one or two great rookie from the past four years OR a great assortment of Legends.... The list of current taken teams is listed up top.

Come get your teams while they are here.

Deadline to pay is the 26th of March at 11:59 PM EST, but the quicker payments come in, the quicker I can buy the boxes and get them in hand from Chris and Josh!

PayPal Address and Email Address is: DoubleM392@aol.com

Any questions, concerns or comments, please feel free to let me know!

Thanks a lot!

Mattc

I collect (Players Listed in Order of Priority):
Baseball - Mets, Wright, Reyes, Wheeler, Seaver, Santana, & Ryan Kalish
Football - Jets, Sanchez, Tebow, Greene, Namath, Revis, & My Hometown Heroes Knowshon Moreno/Donnie Brown

I also love to run and participate in group breaks. Looking for new members to join my Football High-End Group! Might start a baseball one down the line

-----------------------------------
Check out my old Monthly High-End Break! Bringing it back soon
May Break Completed Wednesday 5/19/2010
Monthly Members, Random Fill-ins, all are welcome!

PM me if you have some of my guys, wanna trade, join my group break, have one for me to join, or anything along those lines!

Thanks a lot
-Matt

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
User is offlinePMUsers Website
Profile Card
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mattdile3
post Mar 6 2010, 10:44 AM
Post #2

Professional Stud
Group Icon

YouTube:

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Here are the remaining teams and around 5 or 6 of their highlight players featured in our boxes!

Bengals - Ochocinco, Palmer, Houshmandzadeh, Collinsworth, Maulaluga RC, Ken Anderson

Bills - Lynch RC, Edwards RC, Kelly, Evans RC, Fred Jackson, Thurman Thomas

Browns - Quinn RC, Massequoi RC, Robiskie RC, Otto Graham, Warfield, Newsome

Bucs - Freeman RC, Gaines Adams RC, Alstott, Brooks, Josh Johnson RC, Stroughter RC

Cardinals - Wells RC, Hightower RC, Breaston RC, Warner, Fitzgerald, Boldin

Chargers - LT, Rivers, Winslow, Sproles, Gates, Vincente Jackson RC

Chiefs - Charles RC, Bowe RC, Montana, Dorsey RC, Jackson RC, other HOF

Falcons - Matt Ryan RC, Norwood RC, Dunn, Roddy White RC, Michael Turner

Giants - Eli, Nicks RC, Manningham RC, Barden RC, Lawrence Taylor, Simms, other HOF

Jaguars - MJD RC, Garrard, Sims-Walker RC, Mike Thomas RC, Fred Taylor

Panthers - DeAngelo RC, Stewart RC, Jarrett RC, Beason RC, Peppers

Patriots - Brady, Maroney RC, Edelman RC, Moss, Welker, Mayo RC

Raiders - Russell RC, McFadden RC, Heyward Bey RC, Murphy RC, Many HOF'ers

Rams - Stephen Jackson, Avery RC, Faulk, Warner, Smith RC, HOF'ers

Ravens - Flacco RC, Rice RC, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Williams RC, Troy Smith RC

Redskins - Portis, Campbell, Moss, Sammy Baugh, Thomas RC, Kelly RC, HOF'ers

Saints - Bush RC, Colston RC, Brees, Archie Manning, Pierre Thomas

Seahawks - Largent, Hasselback, Wallace RC, Alexander, Butler RC, Curry RC

Steelers - Big Ben, Mendenhall RC, Holmes RC, M.Wallace RC, Lambert, Greene, other HOF'ers.

Texans - Mario Williams RC, Andre Johnson, Slaton RC, Cushing RC, Okoye RC, Kevin Walter

First come first serve who wants them!

Football - Jets, Sanchez, Tebow, Greene, Namath, Revis, & My Hometown Heroes Knowshon Moreno/Donnie Brown

I also love to run and participate in group breaks. Looking for new members to join my Football High-End Group! Might start a baseball one down the line

PM me if you have some of my guys, wanna trade, join my group break, have one for me to join, or anything along those lines!

Thanks a lot
-Matt

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
mattdile3
post Mar 6 2010, 06:28 PM
Post #3

Professional Stud
Group Icon

YouTube:

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

I know myself and Chris (Hail24) are considering taking another team each, but we want to let the general public have a shot at all the good teams left first!

Cmon guys, this is by far the best valued break on TCC right now. Free shipping, NO profit being taken by me the host, and the cheapest prices one can find on a box. JOIN WITH CONFIDENCE

I just need another 2-4 slots filled and I can drop the prices on slots! Let's go people! Help push this thing along...

Thanks a lot
-Matt

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
kencope
post Mar 6 2010, 10:32 PM
Post #4

MVP
Group Icon

First Name: Ken
Transactions: 91

eBay: kencope

SportsBuy: kencope

YouTube:

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

I'll take the Steelers, Ravens, and Saints.

eBay link is best place to check my current collection

User is offlinePMProfile Card
+Quote Post
mattdile3
post Mar 7 2010, 10:08 AM
Post #5

Professional Stud
Group Icon

YouTube:

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Ken stepping up huge! Thanks a lot Ken....

As for everyone else. We are getting so close! We are now 1 spot away from the 16 mark.

The next spot is normal as follows. $120 if you haven't gotten in yet, $115 if it is your second, $110 if it is your third, $105 if it is your fourth etc.
BUT! For whoever takes this 16th slot, the 17th team taken in this break is only $95!!!!!!

So let's get someone hop in at 16, and then every slot after 16 is only $95!!! I know people may want to wait now until teams are only $95 each, ($25 off original price!) but whoever takes the 16th slot has first crack at the $95 teams before anyone else and there are still a lot of good teams left! A lot of these teams would be considered a steal at only $95.

Let's keep this break's momentum. I know once spots drop to $95 people are going to be all over this break. I have at least 3-4 guys that have told me, they will take their favorite team when the price drops, they just don't view them as a top team (and rightfully so). So who wants to step up huge here and be that guy to get us to 16 ?!?!

Thanks a lot
-Matt

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
mattdile3
post Mar 7 2010, 09:16 PM
Post #6

Professional Stud
Group Icon

YouTube:

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Up for the night! Let's get that one more spot filled so we can drop the price!!!

Thanks a lot
-Matt

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
mattdile3
post Mar 8 2010, 11:09 AM
Post #7

Professional Stud
Group Icon

YouTube:

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Need 1 more slot taken for the price to drop to $95 per team!!!

Whoever claims this 16th slot, also therefore has first dibs at claiming how ever many teams they want at the $95 per price.

If one was to buy a team now. Their first team would be the normal $120. But then their second would be only $95, third would be only $90, and fourth would be only $85 !!!

Let's fill this up, because I know there are people waiting for the price drop! Who wants to step up big here??

Look at all the good teams left!

Thanks a lot
-Matt

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
mattdile3
post Mar 8 2010, 10:06 PM
Post #8

Professional Stud
Group Icon

YouTube:

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Looking for that one more guy to take the 16th slot, so we can drop the price to $95 per slot!!

Remember. If you were to take the 16th slot here, you'd have first dibs at any other team you would like for only $95 each!!

Thanks a lot
-Matt

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
mattdile3
post Mar 9 2010, 05:31 PM
Post #9

Professional Stud
Group Icon

YouTube:

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Who's in for the 16th slot, let's hurry up and fill this slot already!

Thanks a lot
-Matt

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
mattdile3
post Mar 9 2010, 10:27 PM
Post #10

Professional Stud
Group Icon

YouTube:

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

One side note that people have been asking about....

When signing up for this break. Realize that there ARE going to be leftover teams most likely. Chances are we won't fill all 32 slots even when the prices drop... So when you buy a team in this break. You also have 1 name throw into the hat for every hit pulled of an unclaimed team!

So if we fill up the 24 slots we need... Then there will be 8 leftover teams. And any hits from those teams that are pulled will be as equally distributed as possible RANDOMLY yet pulling names out of the hat once theyve been picked.
Any questions just let me know. This is just a great way to make sure that people that may not have been doing so well with their purchased team, at least have a chance with the unclaimed teams!!!!

So let's get this 16th slot filled, so we can drop this price and fill up this current 12 box budget already!

Thanks guys,

Matt

Thanks a lot
-Matt

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
mattdile3
post Mar 10 2010, 02:14 PM
Post #11

Professional Stud
Group Icon

YouTube:

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Okay guys, GREAT NEWS .I'm doing everything I can from my part...

We will be placing our order through Chris at Blowout cards for 7 of the boxes that he has in stock.
Another 4 through Josh at Atlanta Sports Cards...
And then hopefully the box of 06 Bowman Sterling through Ken's guy...

I have found the best prices I could, and compared prices all around, and you are going to love me when I say our new total is

$2581!!!! Savings of $213 off our original total of $2794!

Big shout out to Ken for helping me find some great prices elsewhere, as I quoted them to Blowout and Atlanta and they both had no problem matching my quotes!

I did my part.... Now I need all you guys to do yours. Currently we are at a total of $1745 in the pot... That means we need another $836 to cover our sick $2800 worth of 12 boxes that we are getting for $2581.... With 1 more $120 team and 8 $95 teams taken, we will be right around that number!!

So help this break out and take some more teams if you are in it, or join if you haven't joined already!!

Thanks a lot
-Matt

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
mattdile3
post Mar 10 2010, 10:49 PM
Post #12

Professional Stud
Group Icon

YouTube:

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Cmon guys, I am working to offer the best physical break possible to you guys and it's starting to fill up slowly!

There's no profit being made here by the break host. Rather than overcharge you like many breaks, I am UNDERcharging here, and getting discounts on the boxes for the best of my abilities.

Thanks a lot
-Matt

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
degibson84
post Mar 12 2010, 12:33 AM
Post #13

TCC's original Joe Thomas super collector
Group Icon

First Name: Dan
Transactions: 307

Awards:
August 2009 Pack Pull of the Month

Restrictions:
Current Transactions Only

YouTube:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

I will definetly take the Browns for $95

collecting Browns, Buckeyes, LeSean McCoy patches, and Browns HOF AUs

http://s209.photobucket.com/albums/bb69/degibson84/

user posted image

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post
mattdile3
post Mar 12 2010, 12:38 AM
Post #14

Professional Stud
Group Icon

YouTube:

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Breaking news my friends and fellow group breakers!!!

After talking business with the owner,of Atlanta Sports Cards, Josh Pankow, recently. He and I have reached a business agreement. He will now be sponsoring my SCGB box breaks with my #1 priority. Now any boxes that my future breaks consist of, I will go to Atlanta Sports Cards first and foremost. He has promised us great pricing, as well as treated me with the utmost respect, and best possible customer service that one can ask for.

BUT, the news doesn't stop there. As part of the mutual agreement we have made. We have come to a conclusion to help both of our causes. In a move to help him find more customers, and to possibly migrate the box/case buyers of TCC to Atlanta Sports Cards (ATL), AND to bring better deals and more participants to Sports Card Group Breaks (SCGB), Josh will now be joining my breaks with the hometown ATLANTA Falcons regularly, as well as the Braves in the baseball breaks I am soon to start up.

Yes that is right folks. The 100% Owner of Atlanta Sports Cards has joined our group for some box breaking fun. In hopes of a huge Matt Ryan or other big Falcon pull, Josh will be here for the ride as well as providing the boxes! I myself feel very honored to have one of the most successful businessmen in the hobby, and wax providers in the country in our group and I hope you all enjoy it too.

Please welcome Josh with open arms, thank him for some great deals, and take a look at ATL Sports Cards for all your box breaking needs.

On an equally great note... With Josh taking the last spot needed of the top 16, prices are now OFFICIALLY dropped to $95 each!!!!! Let the discount buying begin!! More than 20% off the original price of $120, come get all your favorite teams and great buys at only $95 a pop. There's a bunch of steals around still for $95 and I want all you to have a good shot at them first. Come get them before they are gone!!

17 slots filled. Let's keep it moving!

I'm excited guys, let's keep the positive note of this break up!

Thanks a lot.

Your die-hard break leader,

Matt

Thanks a lot
-Matt

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
degibson84
post Mar 12 2010, 12:48 AM
Post #15

TCC's original Joe Thomas super collector
Group Icon

First Name: Dan
Transactions: 307

Awards:
August 2009 Pack Pull of the Month

Restrictions:
Current Transactions Only

YouTube:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

this sounds like some hig end excitement to me

collecting Browns, Buckeyes, LeSean McCoy patches, and Browns HOF AUs

http://s209.photobucket.com/albums/bb69/degibson84/

user posted image

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post
mattdile3
post Mar 12 2010, 01:07 AM
Post #16

Professional Stud
Group Icon

YouTube:

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Oh Dan it will be.... About $2900 worth of boxes for $2581. Should be a blast. Almost 80 hits, and many of them should be huge!! Thanks a lot for getting in, the Browns at only $95 is a steal! I was considering to even take them as a $120 slot a couple days ago to just fill it at 16 too

Welcome to the breaks though Dan. It will be fun. And that is what we are all here for. To have a good time and to enjoy the hobby.

Matt

Thanks a lot
-Matt

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
mattdile3
post Mar 12 2010, 10:11 AM
Post #17

Professional Stud
Group Icon

YouTube:

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Spots only $95 each now!!! Any additional spot is $5 off!

Who wants to get in one of the best breaks around?? The boxes in the break are as cheap as you are going to find them, FREE Shipping, Live break on Ustream with great value to go around for all. Come join us, as well as the owner of Atlanta Sports Cards in what should be one of the best breaks around in a long time!

Thanks a lot
-Matt

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
kpit1978
post Mar 12 2010, 12:12 PM
Post #18

MVP
Group Icon

First Name: Kevin
Transactions: 168

eBay: k.ck.1

View Gallery

Create Transaction

i'll take the giants.

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post
mattdile3
post Mar 12 2010, 02:11 PM
Post #19

Professional Stud
Group Icon

YouTube:

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Kevin, got you down, thanks a lot for joining!! Some big progress for the break lately...

Our budget is 4/5 of the way filled. $2055/$2581
We filled 18 out of the 24 members needed for our budget being hit.

A lot of good teams left. For only $95 now, we should definitely get some more slots filled. Who wants to help close this out??

Thanks a lot
-Matt

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
mattdile3
post Mar 13 2010, 01:05 AM
Post #20

Professional Stud
Group Icon

YouTube:

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Let's fill these last 6 slots we need for the budget!! So close, that we can almost smell it! Only 14 teams left, and they all carry some good value to them because of the diverse boxes. Let's fill it!

Bengals - Ochocinco, Palmer, Houshmandzadeh, Collinsworth, Maulaluga RC, Ken Anderson

Bills - Lynch RC, Edwards RC, Kelly, Evans RC, Fred Jackson, Thurman Thomas

Bucs - Freeman RC, Gaines Adams RC, Alstott, Brooks, Josh Johnson RC, Stroughter RC

Cardinals - Wells RC, Hightower RC, Breaston RC, Warner, Fitzgerald, Boldin

Chargers - LT, Rivers, Winslow, Sproles, Gates, Vincente Jackson RC

Chiefs - Charles RC, Bowe RC, Montana, Dorsey RC, Jackson RC, other HOF

Jaguars - MJD RC, Garrard, Sims-Walker RC, Mike Thomas RC, Fred Taylor

Panthers - DeAngelo RC, Stewart RC, Jarrett RC, Beason RC, Peppers

Patriots - Brady, Maroney RC, Edelman RC, Moss, Welker, Mayo RC

Raiders - Russell RC, McFadden RC, Heyward Bey RC, Murphy RC, Many HOF'ers

Rams - Stephen Jackson, Avery RC, Faulk, Warner, Smith RC, HOF'ers

Redskins - Portis, Campbell, Moss, Sammy Baugh, Thomas RC, Kelly RC, HOF'ers

Seahawks - Largent, Hasselback, Wallace RC, Alexander, Butler RC, Curry RC

Texans - Mario Williams RC, Andre Johnson, Slaton RC, Cushing RC, Okoye RC, Kevin Walter

Thanks a lot
-Matt

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post

10 Pages  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time: 5th May 2024 - 05:52 AM

Partner
Sportlots.com

Affiliate

Affiliate
BCW Supplies

Copyright © 2000-2014 Trading Card Central. All rights reserved.   Advertise  Partners  Links  About Us  Contact Us