Software
  Card Calendar
  Show Calendar
  Team Addresses
  Collecting Tips
  Marketplace
  eBay
Custom Search

Welcome, Guest. The Collector Zone is a free community for trading card collectors - both sports and non-sports. There are forums for all of the major sports, non-sports, autographs and other hobby-related information. In addition, there are areas to trade, buy and sell with other collectors. Our members have now completed over 48,125 collector-to-collector transactions using our easy-to-use Transaction Manager.

With over 30,500 collectors and over 2,750,000 posts, there's plenty of ways to get involved with the other members - either in discussions or with trading. So, are you ready to join and start meeting other collectors?

If you're not a member, click here: Register

If you're already a member, login here:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> uncle tiny is taking tristar orders help me attend, either ip autos or cards of team/player

KevinAlan
post Jun 16 2011, 04:52 PM
Post #1

All-Star
Group Icon

Transactions: 73
(View: Pending | Failed)

View Gallery

View Trading and Marketplace Topics

Create Transaction

http://www.tristarproductions.com/shows/HOU611/tickets.html

im willing to split the admission/parking cost for one day (3 day show, can go anyday, next fri-sun)

all i ask is you TRY to leave the Keo auto for me, note if you REALLY just gotta have keo ill gladly take another free player..im flexable..

all i ask is an small "fee" for my time/gas ect..im on an diet so ill bring my food.

ill have $5 to put towards parking/admission for one day..park/admission is $10 ea/day..

im not trying to make money off of parking/admission so if more than 1 person wants me to go one an certain day, we can easily split the p/a costs equally..

by small fee im referring to around $10 obo.

i live 1 hr 45 minutes away from the show site. this is tristar at houstons reliant center next fri-sun..

can anybody help us go and let us help ya out too?

plse no negative posts..ive terminally ill and cant afford to go on my own.

need a certain player/team?

we are willing to search thru every single box to find ya that "perfect" card for your pc..

i have plenty of feedbacks besides on tcc so if you need more feedbacks lmk.

perfer paypal but'll take mo's and/or cash too as long as it gets here in time,..

on free autos:

1 free auto/person of each player that is free!

ive done this few times b4 and had a blast and helped others get pc cards/autos/mem!

lmk ty

Kevin "uncle tiny" Alan

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
User is offlinePMProfile Card
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time: 28th March 2024 - 04:03 PM

Partner
Sportlots.com

Affiliate

Affiliate
BCW Supplies

Copyright © 2000-2014 Trading Card Central. All rights reserved.   Advertise  Partners  Links  About Us  Contact Us