Software
  Card Calendar
  Show Calendar
  Team Addresses
  Collecting Tips
  Marketplace
  eBay
Custom Search

Welcome, Guest. The Collector Zone is a free community for trading card collectors - both sports and non-sports. There are forums for all of the major sports, non-sports, autographs and other hobby-related information. In addition, there are areas to trade, buy and sell with other collectors. Our members have now completed over 48,125 collector-to-collector transactions using our easy-to-use Transaction Manager.

With over 30,500 collectors and over 2,750,000 posts, there's plenty of ways to get involved with the other members - either in discussions or with trading. So, are you ready to join and start meeting other collectors?

If you're not a member, click here: Register

If you're already a member, login here:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Havent We Had Enough Of Nexus?, An open letter to Mr McMahon

aceecards
post Dec 28 2010, 03:09 PM
Post #1

Legend
Group Icon
Group Icon

First Name: Steve
Transactions: 1068
(View: Pending | Failed)

Awards:
2014 CZT of the Year 2015 2012 & 2009 Battle Royal Champion 2009 Best Autograph Card 2008, 2009 and 2010 Best Overall Collection 2007 Trade of the Year Trader of the Month - Oct. '05, Aug. '06, Aug. '07, Mar 15 (TIE)

View Gallery

View Trading and Marketplace Topics

Create Transaction

Vince,

This schtick has run its course.

There is no reason to add CM Punk to the mix (unless it means they are all going bye bye) or any reason for Nexus to become the straight edge soceity (another schtick that you mercifully retired).

Please, if you learned one thing from the Spirit squad, its that groups are not going to sell tickets , it didnt work for the 4 horsemen or NWO in Nitro and Im growing weary of seeing the faces of WWE take a pig pile butt whupping everytime a match is on-going.

Try something new Or revisit something Old or let Beth Phoenix wrestle for a mens title or let Jerry lawler win a title or bring back some cage matches .. Give me something to want to turn on Raw or Smackdown. Good old fashioned well laquered grudges between two superstars with an occasional tag team match thrown in works fine every week. Develop some of those like Morrison and the Miz (let the title change hands a couple of times even) or Bryan vs Sheamus (that would be cool even split the Bella twins , Im sure you are working on that right now) let Mark henry strong man slam a few big guys just so we can feel the ring shudder.

For now I will remain disinterested and hope your tire of this Nexus thing before wrestlemania!

Sincerely,
A soon to be disenchanted fan!

Collector Zone Team
user posted image

The New Bucket!
newer bucket

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
User is offlinePMProfile Card
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ffman
post Dec 28 2010, 03:28 PM
Post #2

Merry Christmas!
Group Icon
Group Icon

First Name: Cody
Transactions: 147

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Well put, and this could extend to a lot of the recent "fads".

I've lost interest for a good while. The last thing I had interest in was Shawn Michael's retirement.

Bring back the edge and excitement that accompanied Stone Cold vs. DX, the Rock (good and bad), the Corporation (or whatever Vince's evil group was called), Taker vs. Kane, etc.

Collector Zone Team
user posted image
RIP Daze_fan l RIP Steve McNair l RIP Chris Henry l RIP tazmocan
Collecting: Mickey Mantle, Tennessee Titans, 2006 Vince Young

My new trade page:

ffman's Cards for Trade

MLB Team:
NFL Team:
User is offlinePMUsers Website
Profile Card
+Quote Post
dodgerblue38501
post Dec 28 2010, 11:03 PM
Post #3

GO GATORS !!!
Group Icon

First Name: Chad
Transactions: 186

eBay: cardguy37122

Awards:
2009 Must Read of the Year

View Gallery

Create Transaction

As long as WWE is PG rated and marketing itself to children you can forget anything edgy like the days of the 90s Attitude Era. Now that Linda McMahon's Senate campaign has ended I fully expected to see WWE slowly return to a more adult oriented style with intersting storylines. So far its not happening. Nexus is here to stay I'm afraid. Vince sees many of those guys as the future. Most of them "look" like athletes so he figures they will pick up enough in ring ability over time to make them believable to the fan base. Otunga has charisma but is still green in the ring. Barrett is the best overall of the group and thus is being pushed as a title contender. Daniel Bryan is by far the best wrestler of the original group but isnt as solid on the mic. The others are, well, very blah.... I think we will see the group around for a while with members inserted in and out to "freshen" up things a bit.

MLB Team:
NFL Team:
User is offlinePMProfile Card
+Quote Post
bravesfan09
post Feb 11 2011, 03:21 PM
Post #4

@RizzyStyles
Group Icon

First Name: Chip
Transactions: 619

eBay: chipstertcc

Awards:
Trader of the Month - May '06, Jun. '07 Official Sauce Master

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

I actually like the Nexus with CM Punk as leader. Plus I still believe Otunga is gonna be a star. But as for wrestling groups right now none can compare with TNA's Fourtune!

user posted image
Collecting Autographs of current Orioles and Nationals, Adam Jones, Ken Griffey Jr, Cal Ripken, Stephen Strasburg, James Laurinaits, Chipper Jones, Tom Brady, Albert Pujols, Michael Jordan, Peyton Manning, and Bryce Harper. GU of Mantle, Williams, Jackie, Lou Gehrig and Babe Ruth.

TCC's OFFICIAL SAUCE MASTER

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
User is offlinePMUsers Website
Profile Card
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time: 28th March 2024 - 06:53 AM

Partner
Sportlots.com

Affiliate

Affiliate
BCW Supplies

Copyright © 2000-2014 Trading Card Central. All rights reserved.   Advertise  Partners  Links  About Us  Contact Us