Software
  Card Calendar
  Show Calendar
  Team Addresses
  Collecting Tips
  Marketplace
  eBay
Custom Search

Welcome, Guest. The Collector Zone is a free community for trading card collectors - both sports and non-sports. There are forums for all of the major sports, non-sports, autographs and other hobby-related information. In addition, there are areas to trade, buy and sell with other collectors. Our members have now completed over 48,125 collector-to-collector transactions using our easy-to-use Transaction Manager.

With over 30,500 collectors and over 2,750,000 posts, there's plenty of ways to get involved with the other members - either in discussions or with trading. So, are you ready to join and start meeting other collectors?

If you're not a member, click here: Register

If you're already a member, login here:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Couple of my birthday pick-ups. Amazing Stuff, Payton, Unitas and Bulldog Autos. Scans

junior1023
post Jul 6 2008, 08:27 PM
Post #1

The Best Thats Ever Been
Group Icon

First Name: Joseph
Transactions: 40
(View: Pending | Failed)

Restrictions:
Current Transactions Only

View Gallery

View Trading and Marketplace Topics

Create Transaction

Before I got sick sad.gif, It was my B-Day(June 27th. Im 22 now! lol) smile.gif. Every year I have a TERRIBLE B-Day. So I set out to get myself an amazing addition to my collection. I used to have a Unitas Score Supplemental auto, which was nice, just not my style. So I got rid of it about 2 years ago. Ever since i've regretted it. So I decided enoughs enough. I want another Johnny U auto, and since they are FAR to get in a trade, I gots to buy it LOL. So I saw the one in my sig listed with a BIN/BO and tossed out an offer. Not buy 45-50 secs later, he accepted and I was in heaven, LMAO! #'d/25!

user posted image<--- Hands Down My Fav

Now, you figured I'd stop there (because im FAR from loaded like some of the other members. Not hating). But I said to myself, you know what? You've always wanted a Walter Payton auto as well. I used to own the phone card auto about 4 years ago (that I got at an AMAZING $60 in trade..) but later moved it for a Marino auto I wanted. Granted, the cut piece is still from the card sad.gif, I definatly cant hate on it smile.gif So I grabbed this one as well at a GREAT price! #'d/34

Sorry if this scan is to large. Just the Payton is mine
user posted image

So I decide, you know what. Im a happy man now. I can finally stop.

...Or so I thought

Up pops a BullDog Turner auto from this years classics. I picked up a sick 3 color patch/25 form him a few montsh back that I moved to another member on here. When I first picked it up, I had no clue who he was. So I took the time to research it and was a bit pleased with what I found. When I moved the patch, I said that I'd get one again later to toss back in my PC. Well, as far as im concerned an auto of someone no longer signing is better than a patch, lol. So I put it in my sniping program and completly forgot about it. I came home one day in logged in my eBay and saw I had something listed under "Won". What is this I asked myself. Well, here it is.

user posted image

Needless to say it was a pretty good B-Day as far as that goes, LOL. And before ANYONE asks, I'd like to just say it here. NONE of these 3 cards will EVER be FT. They are BY FAR the NICEST cards I have ever owned and will be passed down to my kids one day. Sorry if this was a long read. I havent been on here in awhile (was sick/family issue) so I wanted to share!

I've wanted one of these for the longest time... And now I have one :)
:...Johnny Unitas On Card Auto/Jersey #'d/25. B-Day gift to myself...:
user posted image

User is offlinePMProfile Card
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time: 28th April 2024 - 10:16 AM

Partner
Sportlots.com

Affiliate

Affiliate
BCW Supplies

Copyright © 2000-2014 Trading Card Central. All rights reserved.   Advertise  Partners  Links  About Us  Contact Us