Software
  Card Calendar
  Show Calendar
  Team Addresses
  Collecting Tips
  Marketplace
  eBay
Custom Search

Welcome, Guest. The Collector Zone is a free community for trading card collectors - both sports and non-sports. There are forums for all of the major sports, non-sports, autographs and other hobby-related information. In addition, there are areas to trade, buy and sell with other collectors. Our members have now completed over 48,125 collector-to-collector transactions using our easy-to-use Transaction Manager.

With over 30,500 collectors and over 2,750,000 posts, there's plenty of ways to get involved with the other members - either in discussions or with trading. So, are you ready to join and start meeting other collectors?

If you're not a member, click here: Register

If you're already a member, login here:

SMTWTFS

My Blog Links

"Random Stuffing Ingredients"
or "How I became a Pirate", (hockey collecting)

| Category: bag of bones
entry Apr 21 2007, 02:49 PM
Received a nice big stack of base cards in trade today, all I gave up was a jersey card I had no interest in. Always nice to add a stack of pages to the collection.

What surprised me most was that I already had some of the cards, even tho I've had little luck landing base stuff I want in the last couple seasons...I guess they must have come in as add-ins to other trade deals. More to trade with the kids I guess. smile.gif

Show is coming up next weekend, will likely just be looking for a couple small things for my own collection to finish off this hockey season. I'll be happy if I find a few base cards and some nice inserts on the cheap.

As far as trading this summer; I don't plan to drop out fully like I did last summer; but my visits will likely drop to once a week or less. I have a hard time collecting when there's so much to do outside and there's no professional/semipro hockey to watch. So it's best I do the things that summer makes fun to do, rather than try to trade cards thru the hot months with nothing new coming out anyway wink.gif

Go Eagles!

« Next Oldest · "Random Stuffing Ingredients" · Next Newest »

Lo-Fi Version Time: 27th April 2024 - 06:33 PM

Partner
Sportlots.com

Affiliate

Affiliate
BCW Supplies

Copyright © 2000-2014 Trading Card Central. All rights reserved.   Advertise  Partners  Links  About Us  Contact Us