Software
  Card Calendar
  Show Calendar
  Team Addresses
  Collecting Tips
  Marketplace
  eBay
Custom Search

Welcome, Guest. The Collector Zone is a free community for trading card collectors - both sports and non-sports. There are forums for all of the major sports, non-sports, autographs and other hobby-related information. In addition, there are areas to trade, buy and sell with other collectors. Our members have now completed over 48,125 collector-to-collector transactions using our easy-to-use Transaction Manager.

With over 30,500 collectors and over 2,750,000 posts, there's plenty of ways to get involved with the other members - either in discussions or with trading. So, are you ready to join and start meeting other collectors?

If you're not a member, click here: Register

If you're already a member, login here:

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> WTTF: ATLANTA BRAVES - ALL YEARS, Looking for Non-GU/Auto's

DiaperDandy
post Aug 16 2010, 06:17 PM
Post #1

Back to Basics - Braves
Group Icon

Members Referred: 87
First Name: Ty
Transactions: 122
(View: Pending | Failed)

eBay: ChristiansCardboard

OpenChecklist:
DiaperDandy

Awards:
Trader of the Month - Jul. '06

View Gallery

View Trading and Marketplace Topics

Create Transaction

I am wanting to find some team collectors that are willing to trade their Braves for my cards of their teams. Let me know your team and how many different cards you have on hand and we can start from there.... I have most teams available but am thin on Red Sox and Yankees right now.... Let me hear from you....

I will also do the same for Chipper for your favorite player other than Arod, Pujols, and Jeter as those have been sent to COMC.

Looking to trade for any of my missing BRAVES :)

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
User is offlinePMProfile Card
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
Replies
ohiostate63
post Aug 23 2010, 11:48 PM
Post #2

Rookie
Group Icon

First Name: Larry
Transactions: 8
(View: Pending | Failed)

View Gallery

View Trading and Marketplace Topics

Create Transaction

QUOTE(DiaperDandy @ Aug 16 2010, 05:17 PM)
I am wanting to find some team collectors that are willing to trade their Braves for my cards of their teams.  Let me know your team and how many different cards you have on hand and we can start from there....  I have most teams available but am thin on Red Sox and Yankees right now....    Let me hear from you....

I will also do the same for Chipper for your favorite player other than Arod, Pujols, and Jeter as those have been sent to COMC.

Are you just trading baseball or do you have any football and basketball also?

College Buckeyes any sport, Pre '70s Browns/Indians. Pre 1983 Cavs.
BUCKET https://picasaweb.google.com/114397518005313459911
NFL/NCAA/MLB Tradelist http://ohiostate63tradelist.weebly.com
OSU Havelist http://ohiostate63.webs.com/

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
User is offlinePMUsers Website
Profile Card
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
DiaperDandy   WTTF: ATLANTA BRAVES - ALL YEARS   Aug 16 2010, 06:17 PM
Tarasadie17   Any Lincecum for Chipper?   Aug 16 2010, 06:23 PM
DiaperDandy   I do not have a lot of new product, so I am very l...   Aug 16 2010, 06:26 PM
Icrackwax   I got a lot of like 250-300 in a couple months ago...   Aug 16 2010, 10:07 PM
DiaperDandy   Let me see what kind of numbers I can put togeth...   Aug 17 2010, 12:14 PM
Icrackwax   RE: WTTF: ATLANTA BRAVES - ALL YEARS   Aug 23 2010, 09:08 PM
millo67   Look here; http://www.tradecardsnow.com/1535/index...   Aug 17 2010, 07:06 AM
DiaperDandy   I appreciate your response but we have already d...   Aug 17 2010, 12:15 PM
DiaperDandy   Anyone else out there want to make some deals/trad...   Aug 23 2010, 08:18 PM
tradingplayerlots   I would like to do my chippers for your gwynn and ...   Aug 23 2010, 09:47 PM
tradingplayerlots   This is embarrasing. I traded most of my chipp...   Aug 23 2010, 10:56 PM
DiaperDandy   What kind of numbers do you have for Murphy? I ...   Aug 24 2010, 07:09 AM
tradingplayerlots   also have some nice vintage Aaron cards. LMK He...   Aug 23 2010, 09:53 PM
tradingplayerlots   Also ck My Gallery for Aaron and Maddux Legends Ma...   Aug 23 2010, 10:00 PM
DiaperDandy   I think we could work something there.... what kin...   Aug 23 2010, 10:22 PM
DiaperDandy   I do not have anything close in football and ba...   Aug 24 2010, 07:11 AM
tradingplayerlots   I will PM you tomorrow once I have a chance to p...   Aug 24 2010, 09:57 PM
tradingplayerlots   I took a quick look in my binder and I have about ...   Aug 24 2010, 10:04 PM

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time: 16th April 2024 - 06:50 AM

Partner
Sportlots.com

Affiliate

Affiliate
BCW Supplies

Copyright © 2000-2014 Trading Card Central. All rights reserved.   Advertise  Partners  Links  About Us  Contact Us