Software
  Card Calendar
  Show Calendar
  Team Addresses
  Collecting Tips
  Marketplace
  eBay
Custom Search

Welcome, Guest. The Collector Zone is a free community for trading card collectors - both sports and non-sports. There are forums for all of the major sports, non-sports, autographs and other hobby-related information. In addition, there are areas to trade, buy and sell with other collectors. Our members have now completed over 48,125 collector-to-collector transactions using our easy-to-use Transaction Manager.

With over 30,500 collectors and over 2,750,000 posts, there's plenty of ways to get involved with the other members - either in discussions or with trading. So, are you ready to join and start meeting other collectors?

If you're not a member, click here: Register

If you're already a member, login here:

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> Congrats to our January 2010 MOTM, JADEROCK

aceecards
post Jan 3 2010, 10:35 PM
Post #1

Legend
Group Icon
Group Icon

First Name: Steve
Transactions: 1068
(View: Pending | Failed)

Awards:
2014 CZT of the Year 2015 2012 & 2009 Battle Royal Champion 2009 Best Autograph Card 2008, 2009 and 2010 Best Overall Collection 2007 Trade of the Year Trader of the Month - Oct. '05, Aug. '06, Aug. '07, Mar 15 (TIE)

View Gallery

View Trading and Marketplace Topics

Create Transaction

Congratulations to our dear friend Peter for being selected as TCC Member of the Month for January 2010!

His hard and dilligent work here at TCC especially his annual awards program often go unappreciated , but not this year!

Here is a little Jaderock Bio for you all!

Peter is 41 years young

He attended SFSU earning a BS in Accounting (good luck with that) laugh.gif

He is married and has 2 mini turtles (Names are Big and Little).

He has been a resident of San Francisco his whole life!

His Occupation is Retail Management lifer (with Toy r Us, Walgreens and Target); former IRS agent (short lived... 6 months straight out of graduation)

He showed Mario Suwendy and his lovely bride around the city of the golden gate for their honeymoon and offered to give me the nickel tour time permitting late last year and I promise I will get him next time around since i was only there for 48 hours total!

Peter has been collecting since 1978! (good year that was Topps and more Topps)

Peter was a huge 49ers fan growing up that mustve been special watching Joe and Steve and Jerry and such. His Favorite sport however is Basketball and the Warriors.

Peter has attended baseball and football games Live in person but prefers watching on TV....if wrestling is a sport, then I love wrestling live when I'm have ringside tickets. (Who wouldnt)

As many of you know Peter has a one track mind when it comes to his personal collection Brunell!! laugh.gif But is there a possible chink in that Armor??

I asked the green shaded Rock this question.. Where would your collection focus head or morph into? He answered Brunell only..when I stop with Brunell, there will no longer be a jaderock presence. Only possible exception is if another iconic figure such as Yao Ming came along. (Now there is some possibility?)

I asked Peter what else he likes to do when not scouring the Bay for Brunells?

Followed wrestling since 1976...we can debate about it for hours as I'm very opinionated on the subject. (Oh I cant wait.. can we put theat in the politics section?)

I also like Asian drama series (Korean and Hong Kong such as Jewel in the Palace and Queen Seon Duk)

Finally I asked Peter if he had any last minute advice or words of wisdom.. All I got was this gem!

Free shipping for any TCC buyers from my ebay store!

and There you have it folks! TCC One and Only JADEROCK!

One of my favorite people here at TCC and this months Member of the Month

Collector Zone Team
user posted image

The New Bucket!
newer bucket

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
User is offlinePMProfile Card
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
Replies
Gforce083
post Feb 3 2010, 01:47 PM
Post #2

HOF
Group Icon

Transactions: 540
(View: Pending | Failed)

Awards:
2008 Favorite Box Break Host

View Gallery

View Trading and Marketplace Topics

Create Transaction

Peter...you crazy! Congrats on the nod! Why did you start collecting Brunell anyways?

User is offlinePMProfile Card
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
aceecards   Congrats to our January 2010 MOTM   Jan 3 2010, 10:35 PM
edgerrin32   congrats peter. :toot: :clapping: jade- :rocko...   Jan 3 2010, 10:53 PM
WHyFLy   No doubt about that! Peter aka JadeRock deserv...   Jan 3 2010, 10:57 PM
RGBII   [b]Congratulations, Peter. Nice work and lots of ...   Feb 3 2010, 07:46 AM
Kmart6nets   Great work Peter -- definitely well-deserved!   Feb 3 2010, 09:00 AM
road_runner_1964   Congratulations, Peter. Way more than deserving. ...   Feb 3 2010, 10:14 AM
DawgPounder   Congrats Peter!!   Feb 3 2010, 12:20 PM
jwman92   Congrats!   Feb 3 2010, 12:56 PM
pavi39   Congrats Peter - an awesome member of TCC.   Feb 3 2010, 01:10 PM
dodgerblue38501   Congrats Peter! Very well deserved honor. Glad...   Feb 3 2010, 02:25 PM
urbanmonk   Congrats Peter, well deserved :)   Feb 3 2010, 02:33 PM
2000 rushing yards   congrats pete on the award! very well deserved...   Feb 3 2010, 05:06 PM
batman1641   Congrats Peter   Feb 3 2010, 06:46 PM
PSquared   Congrats Peter. :)   Feb 3 2010, 07:17 PM
sebredsox24   Congrats Peter, very well deserved!   Feb 3 2010, 09:31 PM
NYStateOfMind1976   Congrats Peter!! Def well deserved!...   Feb 3 2010, 10:48 PM
bajmurray   Congrats on the long overdue award!!   Feb 3 2010, 11:41 PM
WestCoastSkinsFan   Congrats man! Did I know you were in the SF Ba...   Feb 4 2010, 01:56 AM
jaderock   Thanks all...I've never done a show!   Feb 4 2010, 08:09 PM
KHarmon   Congrats Peter!!!! Much deserved...   Feb 5 2010, 11:58 PM
jer123pat123   congrats pt great bio   Feb 13 2010, 08:30 AM

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time: 15th April 2024 - 11:00 PM

Partner
Sportlots.com

Affiliate

Affiliate
BCW Supplies

Copyright © 2000-2014 Trading Card Central. All rights reserved.   Advertise  Partners  Links  About Us  Contact Us