In addition to Michael's suggestions above, the CZT request the following:
1. All information regarding the break should be fully outlined in the original post, from product to price to how and where the break will occur. Please be as detailed as possible as this will eliminate issues and confusion for the members joining.
2. Transactions should not be created until the break is filled. The only exception is if the host is going to hold the break whether filled or not by buying any remaining spots, in this case the host can determine when they want to create transactions. It is to their benefit to wait until they start accepting payments in this arrangement so as to not extend the length of their transactions, or have updates requested by the CZT.
3. We do request that hosts keep to a minimum the number of break offerings at one time. We are suggesting 2-3 at one time, depending on your break history. By doing this, it will eliminate some off the excessive options, and hopefully help all hosts to find willing members for their breaks.
4. For break members - when the transaction is created for the break please remember to post you agreed, and update as promptly as possible when received. If you received nothing from the break please note that in the transaction.
5. For break hosts please remember to post that payments were received - this can be done when creating the transaction (as long as received) or as an additional post later. We require all sale agreements to have both members note that they received what they were supposed to. Similar to the last sentence in #3 hosts should also post in those members transactions who are not to receive anything, that the member did not get a hit, to confirm it for the CZT.
The CZT may update this for additional items in the future, but these are the main items for now.
Please see Dwight's (urbanmonk) topic for some additional thoughts regarding group breaks in this topic: http://www.tradingcardcentral.com/forums/i...opic=209175&hl=