Software
  Card Calendar
  Show Calendar
  Team Addresses
  Collecting Tips
  Marketplace
  eBay
Custom Search

Welcome, Guest. The Collector Zone is a free community for trading card collectors - both sports and non-sports. There are forums for all of the major sports, non-sports, autographs and other hobby-related information. In addition, there are areas to trade, buy and sell with other collectors. Our members have now completed over 48,125 collector-to-collector transactions using our easy-to-use Transaction Manager.

With over 30,500 collectors and over 2,750,000 posts, there's plenty of ways to get involved with the other members - either in discussions or with trading. So, are you ready to join and start meeting other collectors?

If you're not a member, click here: Register

If you're already a member, login here:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Wrestlemania Predictions, post em here

aceecards
post Mar 31 2006, 11:09 PM
Post #1

Legend
Group Icon
Group Icon

First Name: Steve
Transactions: 1068
(View: Pending | Failed)

Awards:
2014 CZT of the Year 2015 2012 & 2009 Battle Royal Champion 2009 Best Autograph Card 2008, 2009 and 2010 Best Overall Collection 2007 Trade of the Year Trader of the Month - Oct. '05, Aug. '06, Aug. '07, Mar 15 (TIE)

View Gallery

View Trading and Marketplace Topics

Create Transaction

Triple H vs Cena... Triple H wins

Triple threat match Mysterio Angle Orton....Hmmmm Orton wins (i hate that guy)

Money In bank match

Flair/benjamin/RVD/Findlay/Hardy and Lashley...hmmmm Ill go out on Limb.. Ric Flair!!

Tag team champs

Kane/Big Show vs Carlito/Masters... Time for a change Carlito/Masters

Shane Michaels vs Mr Mcmahon... Hold on to your hats.. The retunr of Brett the Hit man hart as predicting earlier.. To screw mr. McMahon..Ill Take Michaels!!

Womens Champ

Trish vs Mickie James... Ill Take Psycho- Lesbo Mickie...

JBL vs Benoit... Benoit!!

Casket Match.. Mark henry vs Undertaker... Hmmm 13-0 Ill take Mark henry undertaker needs the rest.. laugh.gif

Edge vs Foley....Ill Take Edge.. foley is always the scapegoat!!

Boogeyman vs Booker and Sharmell... hmmm who cares boogeyman cant really wrestle anyway... Ill take the Bookman!!

Torrie Wilson vs Candace Micheele.. who cares I just wanna watch..LOL!!

should be an entertaining evening heh?

Collector Zone Team
user posted image

The New Bucket!
newer bucket

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
User is offlinePMProfile Card
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
snkpoct137
post Mar 31 2006, 11:23 PM
Post #2

HOF
Group Icon

Members Referred: 1
First Name: Steven
Transactions: 422

eBay: baseballkenneth1939

View Gallery

Create Transaction

I think many of the same as you Ace but it is just kinda predictable

Triple H vs Cena... Cena wins

Triple threat match Mysterio Angle Orton....Hmmmm REY REY REY wins

Money In bank match
Flair/benjamin/RVD/Findlay/Hardy and Lashley...I think that RVD is gonna win ( i dunno)

Tag team match
Kane/Big Show vs Carlito/Masters... Tag Champs Retain the Title!!

Shane Michaels vs Mr McMahon... I hope Brett Hart Returns as well but i dont think so... i think SHAWN Michaels will win that 1 though smile.gif

Womens Champ

Trish vs Mickie James... I hate to say it but Mickie will prolly win just to get a change in there... besides Trish has had that belt for a long time!

JBL vs Benoit... Benoit will get screwed prolly and JBL will take it

Casket Match.. Mark henry vs Undertaker... Undertakers streak continues and makes it 14-0, the way Mark Henry was on Friday Smackdown kinda gave it away

Edge vs Foley.... Edge will prolly win, cant give it to the old timer

Boogeyman vs Booker and Sharmell... match prolly never officially takes place but if it does, gotta give that win to the BOOGEYMAN (and his worms) blink.gif

Torrie Wilson vs Candace Micheele.. Torrie should win that one laugh.gif

it should be a good 4 hours but not worth the $30 to see it... i will see results later

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
User is offlinePMUsers Website
Profile Card
+Quote Post
aceecards
post Mar 31 2006, 11:28 PM
Post #3

Legend
Group Icon
Group Icon

Awards:
2014 CZT of the Year 2015 2012 & 2009 Battle Royal Champion 2009 Best Autograph Card 2008, 2009 and 2010 Best Overall Collection 2007 Trade of the Year Trader of the Month - Oct. '05, Aug. '06, Aug. '07, Mar 15 (TIE)

View Gallery

Create Transaction

me and some buds are probably going to pitch in and rent... Mebbe mebbe not... we ve done it a couple of times but.. ya never know!!

Collector Zone Team
user posted image

The New Bucket!
newer bucket

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post
jaderock
post Apr 1 2006, 06:32 AM
Post #4

Collector Zone Team
Group Icon
Group Icon

Members Referred: 53
First Name: Peter
Transactions: 48

eBay: jaderock

SportsBuy: 5193

OpenChecklist:
jaderock

Awards:
2008, 2009 and 2010 Best Player Collection 2007 Favorite Collection Jan 2010 Member of the Month

View Gallery

Create Transaction

WWE Title: HHH vs Cena. Prediction HHH wins with pedigree. The plan has always been since Cena moved form Smackdown to RAW was for HHH to win the title from Cena at this year's Wrestlemania. Heck, they already have the new Backlash ads (the next RAW PPV) in the Lexington market with Cena saying "I will take back what was mine".

World Title: Angle vs Mysterio vs Orton. Prediction - this is a tough one, but I will go with the sympathy choice of Rey Mysterio - for the one night pop and a 2-3 months championship reign thereafter. Kurt "the wrestling machine" Angle has done well with the title but his past neck injury continues to make his life a living hell. Leading up to WM, Orton has been RKO'ing everyone in sight on both RAW and Smackdown. Although this is a "every man for himself" match, "on paper" he is definitely the favorite especially when there is 2 babyfaces and only one heel. For Mysterio, he hasn't used the "Eddie" angle for a while now and has been on the losing end to Henry and Angle plus getting pedigreed and RKO'ed on his way to WM. I would think that the induction of Eddie Guerrero will bring many tears to alot of people's eyes. Ultimately, my personal belief is McMahon will exploit Guerrero's name one last time on the biggest event of the year!

Money In bank match: Flair vs Benjamin vs RVD vs Finlay vs Hardy vs Lashley. My choice here is RVD. I would love to see Flair win, but I don't think that'll happen since they've keep under the muzzle for so long and he's too "old". Also, if he does make one last championship run, I'm sure his buddy HHH wouldn't mind losing it to Flair for a 1 day/week/month run when Stephanie bears the 1st evil grandchild of Vince! Benjamin is the Intercontinental Champ, so I don't see him winning and WE ALL KNOW none of the 3 Smackdown guys have a chance in hell.

World Tag Title: Kane/Big Show vs Carlito/Masters. Prediction - Carlito/Masters wins, so that they can make Kane/Show the challengers that continually get screwed, while Carlito/Masters slowly build to their break up in the future.

Michaels vs McMahon. Prediction - Michaels win this. McMahon generally doesn't mind losing the "Blow off" match-up, so unless this feud is going longer, I don't see McMahon putting himself over. There WILL NOT be any Bret Hart sightings on SUNDAY at WM as he has repeated his feelings of just saying "Thank you" to the fans at the Hall of Fame induction. In fact, word has it that he will skip the HOF IF Michaels even shows up during the event. Here's Hart's story in The Calgary Sun 3/26 edition

Women's Title: Stratus vs James. Prediction Stratus retains title. This feud has had the longest build up of any WM match, but I don't think James is ready yet

US Title: JBL vs Benoit. Prediction - JBL wins. Everyone knows Benoit is a great technical wrestler, but he seems to warm up the titles for everyone.
Casket Match: Henry vs Undertaker. Prediction - Undertakers wins - no brainer! Taker isn't going to lose to Henry no matter what some may think.

Edge vs Foley. Prediction Edge wins. Foley and Edge win attempt to create a classic for Foley to be remembered by, but in the end he'll do what's right for the company and that is to build Edge "superstar" status up! I can visualize Foley getting abused here - sorta like when Rock smacked him with those non stop chairs shots! Remember that!

Boogeyman vs Booker/Sharmell. Prediction -If there is a match Boogeyman should win via countout. If there isn't a match, someone gets WORMED. NO Scotty 2 Hotty isn't coming out! laugh.gif

Wilson vs Michelle. Prediction - Michelle wins because she's on the cover of Playboy - plain and simple.

Collector Zone Team
user posted image

4 Sport Tradelist...BRUNELL WANTLIST
My Brunell website: Ultimate Mark Brunell Card Collection Having spent 12+ years on the collection, this IS the most complete/comprehensive single player collection in the world! Now with 238 #1/1 cards!!
user posted image

RIP Christine 5/18/2011-1/29/2015

NBA Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
aceecards
post Apr 1 2006, 07:37 AM
Post #5

Legend
Group Icon
Group Icon

Awards:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

LOL!!! I love it..

Collector Zone Team
user posted image

The New Bucket!
newer bucket

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post
randallcards
post Apr 1 2006, 12:45 PM
Post #6

HOF
Group Icon

Members Referred: 71
First Name: Mike
Transactions: 140

eBay: zachboy03

OpenChecklist:
randallcards

Awards:
Trader of the Month - Jan. '06, Feb. '06, Mar. '06, Apr. '06

Restrictions:
Account Banned

View Gallery

Create Transaction

now this is funny laugh.gif

they already have the new Backlash ads (the next RAW PPV) in the Lexington market with Cena saying "I will take back what was mine".

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post
aceecards
post Apr 1 2006, 12:49 PM
Post #7

Legend
Group Icon
Group Icon

Awards:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

He wont.. he is washed up in male fans eyes...

look for him to end back on smackdown.. I still think we are going to see a brand consolidation though!!

Collector Zone Team
user posted image

The New Bucket!
newer bucket

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post
SinatraKing
post Apr 1 2006, 10:31 PM
Post #8

Retired Box Break Host
Group Icon

First Name: Brandon
Transactions: 646

eBay: sinatraking

Awards:
Trader of the Month - Jun. '06

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

I hope you all have it ordered and ready to go, if not let me know and I can give you a breakdown when it is over. Here are my predictions:

Triple H vs Cena--- I don't think H will win it, yes he is a member of the McMahon family, but Stef is ready to pop out that kid, and he will be taking some time off when Jr. is born, so I think Cena will take it. I know ads may be running with Cena saying he will take the belt back, but that sometimes changes, same type of thing happened to a match I went to here in SLC, card changed. If H does win tomorrow, it will be by some form of "cheating" and Cena will take it back in April.

Triple threat match Mysterio Angle Orton----- Rey Rey will take it in honor of Eddie, but he won't hold it too long.

Money In bank match
Flair/benjamin/RVD/Findlay/Hardy and Lashley---- It will be either RVD or Hardy, they will be getting the big push this year. Both are young vetrans who have put in their dues, and it is time to reap what they have sown.

Tag team champs

Kane/Big Show vs Carlito/Masters----- The monsters will keep it, and something bad will happen between Carlito and Masters, and they will start rivaling each other

Shane Michaels vs Mr Mcmahon---- Michaels will win with the help of Marty, then Marty will turn on Michaels for revenge for the Brutus the Barber show incident many moons ago. In turn he will gain favor with Vince, and now have a job with WWE again. Hart will not return except for tonights Hall of Fame ceremony.

Womens Champ

Trish vs Mickie James--- Mickie will take this one

JBL vs Benoit--- Benoit because Stone Cold will interfere

Casket Match.. Mark henry vs Undertaker--- Undertaker is rumored to retire this year, so I will go with the Deadman on this one.

Edge vs Foley--- I hate Edge's ccharacter, but I think he will take it, but not without taking a GREAT beating from Mick

Boogeyman vs Booker and Sharmell--- Boogeyman by pinning Sharmell

Torrie Wilson vs Candace Micheele--- Bra and Panties is all I care about.

I am way excited, have the other redneck friends coming over, stoking up the BBQ, and kicking back some beer, hope you all do the same, or whatever floats your boat. biggrin.gif

My card collection has been put on hold, I pick up vintage cards from time to time, but overall I collect Music Memorabilia now. I am an avid Custom Print Guitar Pick collector now, so if you have any, let me know.

Brandon

NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post
snkpoct137
post Apr 2 2006, 09:48 PM
Post #9

HOF
Group Icon

Members Referred: 1
First Name: Steven
Transactions: 422

eBay: baseballkenneth1939

View Gallery

Create Transaction

sinatra whats going on??? get me caught up smile.gif

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
randallcards
post Apr 3 2006, 07:38 PM
Post #10

HOF
Group Icon

OpenChecklist:
randallcards

Awards:

Restrictions:
Account Banned

View Gallery

Create Transaction

wow o wow glad u guys dont get paid for these predictions or u would be broke! laugh.gif

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post
jaderock
post Apr 4 2006, 12:23 AM
Post #11

Collector Zone Team
Group Icon
Group Icon

Members Referred: 53
First Name: Peter
Transactions: 48

eBay: jaderock

SportsBuy: 5193

OpenChecklist:
jaderock

Awards:
2008, 2009 and 2010 Best Player Collection 2007 Favorite Collection Jan 2010 Member of the Month

View Gallery

Create Transaction

QUOTE(randallcards @ Apr 3 2006, 05:38 PM)
wow o wow glad u guys dont get paid for these predictions or u would be broke! laugh.gif

What are you talking about Willis?!? unsure.gif

Steven got all 11 correct - man you rock dude!!!! ohmy.gif Awesome!!!
I got 7 of 11 - not bad

and well Steve...next... laugh.gif

Collector Zone Team
user posted image

4 Sport Tradelist...BRUNELL WANTLIST
My Brunell website: Ultimate Mark Brunell Card Collection Having spent 12+ years on the collection, this IS the most complete/comprehensive single player collection in the world! Now with 238 #1/1 cards!!
user posted image

RIP Christine 5/18/2011-1/29/2015

NBA Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
aceecards
post Apr 4 2006, 08:14 AM
Post #12

Legend
Group Icon
Group Icon

Awards:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

yes what did i get one right.. psycho/lesbo.. mickie James winning.. laugh.gif

me and the McMahons are definetly not on same page..

Did anybody get to watch raw last night..

I saw results on WWe.com this morning but didnt get to watch cause cable was out..

Im figuring Shawn Michaels must be gonna get a title shot since they are gonna make cena a heel..!!

I saw a picture of the new improved Mickie James.. Golly she still is ugly!!

Collector Zone Team
user posted image

The New Bucket!
newer bucket

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post
randallcards
post Apr 4 2006, 11:15 AM
Post #13

HOF
Group Icon

OpenChecklist:
randallcards

Awards:

Restrictions:
Account Banned

View Gallery

Create Transaction

QUOTE(aceecards @ Apr 4 2006, 08:14 AM)
yes what did i get one right.. psycho/lesbo.. mickie James winning.. laugh.gif

me and the McMahons are definetly not on same page..

Did anybody get to watch raw last night..

I saw results on WWe.com this morning but didnt get to watch cause cable was out..

Im figuring Shawn Michaels must be gonna get a title shot since they are gonna make cena a heel..!!

I saw a picture of the new improved Mickie James.. Golly she still is ugly!!

laugh.gif steve did good wink.gif

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time: 20th April 2024 - 01:09 AM

Partner
Sportlots.com

Affiliate

Affiliate
BCW Supplies

Copyright © 2000-2014 Trading Card Central. All rights reserved.   Advertise  Partners  Links  About Us  Contact Us