Software
  Card Calendar
  Show Calendar
  Team Addresses
  Collecting Tips
  Marketplace
  eBay
Custom Search

Welcome, Guest. The Collector Zone is a free community for trading card collectors - both sports and non-sports. There are forums for all of the major sports, non-sports, autographs and other hobby-related information. In addition, there are areas to trade, buy and sell with other collectors. Our members have now completed over 48,125 collector-to-collector transactions using our easy-to-use Transaction Manager.

With over 30,500 collectors and over 2,750,000 posts, there's plenty of ways to get involved with the other members - either in discussions or with trading. So, are you ready to join and start meeting other collectors?

If you're not a member, click here: Register

If you're already a member, login here:

2 Pages  1 2 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> The Rock has finally come back to WWE

jaderock
post Feb 15 2011, 02:41 AM
Post #1

Collector Zone Team
Group Icon
Group Icon

Members Referred: 53
First Name: Peter
Transactions: 48
(View: Pending | Failed)

eBay: jaderock

SportsBuy: 5193

OpenChecklist:
jaderock

Awards:
2008, 2009 and 2010 Best Player Collection 2007 Favorite Collection Jan 2010 Member of the Month

View Gallery

View Trading and Marketplace Topics

Create Transaction

After 7 years, Dwayne Johnson returned to RAW today and announced he would be hosting Wrestle Mania this year. His promo was electricfying as ever before.

WWE PPV business has really lagged over the past few years...this hosting gig better involve some involement or better yet a match in order for him to mean actual INCREASED PPV buys. Otherwise, it'll be a FAIL in the end.

We'll see where this goes.

Collector Zone Team
user posted image

4 Sport Tradelist...BRUNELL WANTLIST
My Brunell website: Ultimate Mark Brunell Card Collection Having spent 12+ years on the collection, this IS the most complete/comprehensive single player collection in the world! Now with 238 #1/1 cards!!
user posted image

RIP Christine 5/18/2011-1/29/2015

NBA Team:
User is offlinePMUsers Website
Profile Card
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
aceecards
post Feb 15 2011, 06:56 AM
Post #2

Legend
Group Icon
Group Icon

First Name: Steve
Transactions: 1068

Awards:
2014 CZT of the Year 2015 2012 & 2009 Battle Royal Champion 2009 Best Autograph Card 2008, 2009 and 2010 Best Overall Collection 2007 Trade of the Year Trader of the Month - Oct. '05, Aug. '06, Aug. '07, Mar 15 (TIE)

View Gallery

Create Transaction

can you smell what Im cookin!

Collector Zone Team
user posted image

The New Bucket!
newer bucket

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
User is offlinePMProfile Card
+Quote Post
aceecards
post Feb 15 2011, 10:05 AM
Post #3

Legend
Group Icon
Group Icon

Awards:
2014 CZT of the Year 2015 2012 & 2009 Battle Royal Champion 2009 Best Autograph Card 2008, 2009 and 2010 Best Overall Collection 2007 Trade of the Year Trader of the Month - Oct. '05, Aug. '06, Aug. '07, Mar 15 (TIE)

View Gallery

Create Transaction

so Peter is the Undertaker 2-21-11??

and who is he going to battle at Wrestlemania?

Kane??

Collector Zone Team
user posted image

The New Bucket!
newer bucket

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post
Rebel31
post Feb 15 2011, 11:20 AM
Post #4

All-Star
Group Icon

First Name: Will
Transactions: 36

eBay: doublejtna1

View Gallery

Create Transaction

I've heard rumors of Taker vs. HHH in a career vs. streak match with either the Rock or HBK has guest ref.

However, I am keeping my fingers crossed that Sting will debut on Raw next monday. Taker vs. Sting would be great!

Collecting:
Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers, Matt Flynn, Thaddeus Young, Robert Parish, Sammy Sosa, Chicago Cubs, and Green Bay Packers!

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post
aceecards
post Feb 15 2011, 12:15 PM
Post #5

Legend
Group Icon
Group Icon

Awards:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

so sting is the 2-21-11 promos?

huh interesting.. never thought id see him in wwe...

Taker vs kane has to happen at wrestlemania in my opinion. I wouldnt be surprised for kane to retake the title only to lose it at the grand stage!

Collector Zone Team
user posted image

The New Bucket!
newer bucket

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post
Rebel31
post Feb 15 2011, 01:13 PM
Post #6

All-Star
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

QUOTE(aceecards @ Feb 15 2011, 01:15 PM)
so sting is the 2-21-11 promos?

huh interesting.. never thought id see him in wwe...

Taker vs kane has to happen at wrestlemania in my opinion. I wouldnt be surprised for kane to retake the title only to lose it at the grand stage!

No....Pretty sure the promos are the return of Undertaker. However, from what I hear, the WWE has contacted Sting. It doesn't appear Sting or the WWE have agreed on anything, but they have talked. So, here is wishful thinking.

I kind of have a feeling Edge will retain the title at Elimination Chamber. Just from watching this Kofi Kingston/Alberto Del Rio fued that has unfolded over the last couple of weeks, I wouldn't be suprised if Del Rio wins the IC title from Kofi sometime in the near future to set up a title vs. title match at Mania. That is just where I see this going.

Here is what I am thinking the Mania card will look like:

Undertaker vs. HHH (Career vs. Streak match)
The Miz vs. John Cena (WWE title match, have a feeling the Rock will have something to do with this one)
Edge vs. Alberto Del Rio (World title vs. IC title)
CM Punk vs. Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes
Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole or Alex Riley

I'm sure there will be some type of Divas match and probably a money in the bank match as well.

Still leaves alot of bigger names off the card....McIntyre, Morrison, Sheamus, Big Show, Kofi, Swagger, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Wade Barrett. I'm sure there will be more. Maybe a battle royal of some sort as well.

Those are my guesses though. I love the road to Wrestlemania!

Collecting:
Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers, Matt Flynn, Thaddeus Young, Robert Parish, Sammy Sosa, Chicago Cubs, and Green Bay Packers!

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post
ffman
post Feb 15 2011, 01:30 PM
Post #7

Merry Christmas!
Group Icon
Group Icon

First Name: Cody
Transactions: 147

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Wow!

Wish I would have watched last night. The Rock is one of the few guys who will always be the face of WWF/WWE for me.

Collector Zone Team
user posted image
RIP Daze_fan l RIP Steve McNair l RIP Chris Henry l RIP tazmocan
Collecting: Mickey Mantle, Tennessee Titans, 2006 Vince Young

My new trade page:

ffman's Cards for Trade

MLB Team:
NFL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
jaderock
post Feb 15 2011, 01:32 PM
Post #8

Collector Zone Team
Group Icon
Group Icon

OpenChecklist:
jaderock

Awards:
2008, 2009 and 2010 Best Player Collection 2007 Favorite Collection Jan 2010 Member of the Month

View Gallery

Create Transaction

QUOTE(Rebel31 @ Feb 15 2011, 11:13 AM)
Here is what I am thinking the Mania card will look like:

Undertaker vs. HHH (Career vs. Streak match)The Miz vs. John Cena (WWE title match, have a feeling the Rock will have something to do with this one)
Edge vs. Alberto Del Rio (World title vs. IC title)
The Corre vs. Nexus (4 on 4 elimination style match)
Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes
Jerry Lawler vs. Michael Cole

I'm sure there will be some time of Divas match and probably a money in the bank match as well.

Those are my guesses though. I love the road to Wrestlemania!

Unless HHH pops up somewhere on the PPV or next Monday...I think it might not happen...there is only 6 more weeks and nothing has been done in that direct.

Cody Rhodes...just shot him...so bland. Even DiBiase can't get ahead even AFTER a movie AND being hooked up with Maryse

And I repeat Thr Rock NEEDS to be physical at WM!

Collector Zone Team
user posted image

My Brunell website: Ultimate Mark Brunell Card Collection Having spent 12+ years on the collection, this IS the most complete/comprehensive single player collection in the world! Now with 238 #1/1 cards!!
user posted image

NBA Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
edgerrin32
post Feb 15 2011, 02:01 PM
Post #9

TCC's mr. talk a lot! :)>
Group Icon

First Name: Jason
Transactions: 37

Awards:
November 2010 Member of the Month

YouTube:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

"And the millions".................(pause)...........................will be watching! laugh.gif

Sounds like this might be the year to watch! O man if only we could get some Stone Cold action in there as well! Kane vs Undertaker would be the match of matches! And will Shawn Micheals some how be there?? Its not WM without him! cool.gif

Always looking for Edgerrin James and Javarris James cards I need!

**MY WANTS**
-2007 topps tx superbowl ticket stub auto versions only. Base set of stubs is done!
-2001-2006 topps tix super tix superbowl ticket stub cards and auto version.
-Colts Super Bowl tickets from any Super Bowl they played in. Prefer full tickets but would be open to stubs as well. Only tickets from the Manning ERA!
-A Super Bowl ticket or stub from the AZ Cardinals and Steelers.
-Any full ticket or stub that has Edgerrin James on it!
-Edgerrin James- Mostly rarer stuff. Also odd ball type items.
-Javarris James- Mostly rarer stuff. Also odd ball type items.
-Any checklist that has Edgerrin or Javarris James name on it!
-Any cards of the actors from Married With Children.
-Ice-T auto- From Razor.
-Some of the Celebrity GU and autos. Mostly famous movie actors I like. Nothing super high end.

NBA Team:
NFL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
Rebel31
post Feb 15 2011, 02:16 PM
Post #10

All-Star
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

QUOTE(jaderock @ Feb 15 2011, 02:32 PM)
Unless HHH pops up somewhere on the PPV or next Monday...I think it might not happen...there is only 6 more weeks and nothing has been done in that direct.

Cody Rhodes...just shot him...so bland. Even DiBiase can't get ahead even AFTER a movie AND being hooked up with Maryse

And I repeat Thr Rock NEEDS to be physical at WM!

The only way the Rock will be physical is if he is a guest ref or something. I see him helping Cena get the win myself.

HHH will be back very soon. I'm thinking he comes back the day after the Chamber along with Taker.

They are already building the Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes match for mania. Probably a mask vs. mask match with the whole Cody Rhodes broken nose angle.

As for Stone Cold being at Mania.....Expect it to happen. He is the host of Tough Enough this year which debuts the night after Mania. I wouldn't be suprised if he made an appearance of some sort.

Collecting:

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post
Rebel31
post Feb 15 2011, 02:19 PM
Post #11

All-Star
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

QUOTE(edgerrin32 @ Feb 15 2011, 03:01 PM)
"And the millions".................(pause)...........................will be watching! laugh.gif

Sounds like this might be the year to watch! O man if only we could get some Stone Cold action in there as well! Kane vs Undertaker would be the match of matches! And will Shawn Micheals some how be there?? Its not WM without him! cool.gif

I'm not sure what they are going to do with Kane for Mania, but I am almost positive he won't be wrestling Undertaker. They did that 3 PPV's in a row last year and they were some of t he worst matches that the WWE has put on PPV in a long time.

Collecting:

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post
aceecards
post Feb 15 2011, 02:24 PM
Post #12

Legend
Group Icon
Group Icon

Awards:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

I gotta feeling lawler will beat the miz at elimination chamber but will not hold the title for very long.

Lawler is on the way out and Mcmahon will give him the push he needs to solidify his legacy by letting him become wwe champion just once before retiring.

Then who knows maybe Punk beats lawler on raw or Lawler retires and sets up a free for all tournament for the raw title at WM?? cena, Orton, Sheamus, etc or a new push face??

kane vs undertaker is a given if the 2-21-11 promo is indeed mean mark! maybe there is a little shenanigans involved by HBK to rob Taker of his streak!

No way they will do a title vs title match at WM so Del trippo doesnt beat Kofi b4.

maybe they re-engineer the kofi/ Ziggler for WM

the Corre vs Nexus is an absolute great idea and better yet have it for the money in the bank match!

Divas have gotten boring without Laycool so they will be pitted against each other to become the WM Divas match!

How does bid daddy diesel and King Book figure into WM?

Collector Zone Team
user posted image

The New Bucket!
newer bucket

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post
Rebel31
post Feb 15 2011, 02:43 PM
Post #13

All-Star
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

I gotta feeling lawler will beat the miz at elimination chamber but will not hold the title for very long.

Lawler is on the way out and Mcmahon will give him the push he needs to solidify his legacy by letting him become wwe champion just once before retiring.

Then who knows maybe Punk beats lawler on raw or Lawler retires and sets up a free for all tournament for the raw title at WM?? cena, Orton, Sheamus, etc or a new push face??

I THINK- I'd personally love to see Lawler win this match, however I see the Miz winning with Michael Cole helping him win. Thus, setting up Lawler vs. Cole for mania. Possibly the return of Jim Ross?

kane vs undertaker is a given if the 2-21-11 promo is indeed mean mark! maybe there is a little shenanigans involved by HBK to rob Taker of his streak!

I THINK- I just don't see Kane vs. Taker at Mania. WWE universe has seen this match 100 times before.

No way they will do a title vs title match at WM so Del trippo doesnt beat Kofi b4.

maybe they re-engineer the kofi/ Ziggler for WM

They are going to do something with Kofi and Del Rio and I don't see Del Rio losing to Kofi. They are giving Del Rio a HUGE push and I think it just makes sense to make it a title vs. title match.

the Corre vs Nexus is an absolute great idea and better yet have it for the money in the bank match!

Forgot about the CM Punk vs. Orton, so I'm sure they will face off at Mania. Maybe Slater/Gabrial/Zeke vs. Mason Ryan/Otunga/Macgilicuty???

Divas have gotten boring without Laycool so they will be pitted against each other to become the WM Divas match!

How does bid daddy diesel and King Book figure into WM?

I think they are planning on Booker T being a trainer for Tough enough.....I think Diesel was a 1 time deal. Would be cool to see Big Daddy Cool at Wrestlemania one more time though. Possibly against Big Show?

Collecting:

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post
edgerrin32
post Feb 15 2011, 02:49 PM
Post #14

TCC's mr. talk a lot! :)>
Group Icon

First Name: Jason
Transactions: 37

Awards:
November 2010 Member of the Month

YouTube:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

I miss Jim Ross, he was a cool guy.

The best time for Wrestling every in my opinion was the mid 90's-early 2000's like 01 02 03 tops. About a 7-8 year window there. cool.gif

Always looking for Edgerrin James and Javarris James cards I need!

**MY WANTS**
-2007 topps tx superbowl ticket stub auto versions only. Base set of stubs is done!
-2001-2006 topps tix super tix superbowl ticket stub cards and auto version.
-Colts Super Bowl tickets from any Super Bowl they played in. Prefer full tickets but would be open to stubs as well. Only tickets from the Manning ERA!
-A Super Bowl ticket or stub from the AZ Cardinals and Steelers.
-Any full ticket or stub that has Edgerrin James on it!
-Edgerrin James- Mostly rarer stuff. Also odd ball type items.
-Javarris James- Mostly rarer stuff. Also odd ball type items.
-Any checklist that has Edgerrin or Javarris James name on it!
-Any cards of the actors from Married With Children.
-Ice-T auto- From Razor.
-Some of the Celebrity GU and autos. Mostly famous movie actors I like. Nothing super high end.

NBA Team:
NFL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
MaddenRq53
post Feb 15 2011, 04:02 PM
Post #15

Derek 3000 Jeter
Group Icon

First Name: Ian
Transactions: 9

eBay: CygnusTM

YouTube:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Those little kids thumbing him down for bashing Cena kinda me off, but...

...FINALLY.

If you see this . . .

###### in your post, it has been filtered
by the sites word filter. Delete it immediately.
There will be no more warnings.

Collect Hard!,
RGBII

This post has been edited by RGBII: Feb 15 2011, 04:28 PM

My YouTube ¤ 2012 Sugar Bowl Champions - GO BLUE! ¤ My Bucket
user posted image

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post
jaderock
post Feb 15 2011, 05:44 PM
Post #16

Collector Zone Team
Group Icon
Group Icon

OpenChecklist:
jaderock

Awards:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

I WISHED they would make Awesome Kong the monster heel she was in Japan...Gail Kim had great matches with her in TNA...she would theoretically kill all the others in the matches.

--

I hope I don't see Booker or Nash ANYMORE...they are so committed at self promotion while burying everyone else around them.

Collector Zone Team
user posted image

user posted image

NBA Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
ffman
post Feb 16 2011, 11:12 AM
Post #17

Merry Christmas!
Group Icon
Group Icon

First Name: Cody
Transactions: 147

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Finally, the Rock....has come back...to the great forums of Trading Card Central.

And the Rock, is gonna stick his foot sideways....shut yo mouth!

Collector Zone Team
user posted image
RIP Daze_fan l RIP Steve McNair l RIP Chris Henry l RIP tazmocan
Collecting: Mickey Mantle, Tennessee Titans, 2006 Vince Young

My new trade page:

ffman's Cards for Trade

MLB Team:
NFL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
aceecards
post Feb 22 2011, 09:20 AM
Post #18

Legend
Group Icon
Group Icon

Awards:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

triple h vs undertaker..

huh who'd a figured!

Collector Zone Team
user posted image

The New Bucket!
newer bucket

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post
Rebel31
post Feb 22 2011, 02:02 PM
Post #19

All-Star
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

QUOTE(aceecards @ Feb 22 2011, 10:20 AM)
triple h vs undertaker..

huh who'd a figured!

Me! I called it last week in this very post. lol

Collecting:

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post
jaderock
post Feb 22 2011, 02:33 PM
Post #20

Collector Zone Team
Group Icon
Group Icon

OpenChecklist:
jaderock

Awards:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

The Mania is building up well except the ROCK really madethe general public think he was going to "wrestling and be on shows". Cena's non PG comeback was great!

It should be and interesting confrontation at Mania...ending in a handshake of course.

Collector Zone Team
user posted image

user posted image

NBA Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post

2 Pages  1 2 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time: 28th March 2024 - 08:08 AM

Partner
Sportlots.com

Affiliate

Affiliate
BCW Supplies

Copyright © 2000-2014 Trading Card Central. All rights reserved.   Advertise  Partners  Links  About Us  Contact Us