Software
  Card Calendar
  Show Calendar
  Team Addresses
  Collecting Tips
  Marketplace
  eBay
Custom Search

Welcome, Guest. The Collector Zone is a free community for trading card collectors - both sports and non-sports. There are forums for all of the major sports, non-sports, autographs and other hobby-related information. In addition, there are areas to trade, buy and sell with other collectors. Our members have now completed over 48,125 collector-to-collector transactions using our easy-to-use Transaction Manager.

With over 30,500 collectors and over 2,750,000 posts, there's plenty of ways to get involved with the other members - either in discussions or with trading. So, are you ready to join and start meeting other collectors?

If you're not a member, click here: Register

If you're already a member, login here:

3 Pages  1 2 3 > 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> List of Good Quality Hobby Shops Across the US, Post Your Shop Here!!!

Luke2411
post Dec 18 2008, 04:08 PM
Post #1

Bazinga!
Group Icon

First Name: Jeremy
Transactions: 476
(View: Pending | Failed)

eBay: Luke2411

YouTube:

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

View Trading and Marketplace Topics

Create Transaction

I don't know if anyone has done this before, but I find myself looking all over the yellow pages whenever I visit a new town to find out if they have a good quality hobby shop. You know, one where I can find some newer products (not just boxes of 90s packs) and some decent prices. So, I thought I would offer TCC Members the chance to tell us about the hobby shops they go to, so we can build a list of shops all over the US for myself and others to reference when we travel.

I'll pin this topic and update the list on the front page based on states.

With each shop you list, please provide the address and a phone number and also a BRIEF description of the shop (ie. do they sell boxes only or do they sell packs too? What about singles? Are the prices high or low compared to other hobby shops and internet prices, etc.) You can use my example below as a reference.

Thanks for the help.

My Photobucket Collection

My Youtube Box Breaks

user posted image

Collecting Texas Ranger Cards and Memorabilia!!!

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
User is offlinePMProfile Card
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Luke2411
post Dec 18 2008, 04:27 PM
Post #2

Bazinga!
Group Icon

YouTube:

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Arizona

Tuscon

Showtime Cards
5801 E Speedway Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85712
Phone: (520) 296-5512

The owners name is George and his partner in crime there is Zach. There is no way to explain this but to say these guys are great. This shop is bigger than what I used to. There is even a TV in there and a spot to sit and watch sports with the guys which they encourage. The prices are the best in Tucson and he is a large selection of singles, supplies and wax. He is willing to pack out almost anything if you ask. They trade with the customers as well.They are both extrememly knowledgable and will call it as they see it. They host trade nights once a month to bring in folks and trade amongst each other. They provide trivia, gifts, raffles, food and the whole deal. it is a great experience. A very well done store and a bunch of great people equal one top notch experience. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

California

Bakersfield

Russo's Books
9000 Ming Ave # I4
Bakersfield, Ca 93311

This shop is located at the back of the bookstore. The newly released products tend to sell out fast, so if you ever want a high end product that's about to be released, you're better off pre-ordering or holding a box. They have some nice singles, but they sell them at book value.

Sacramento

Sport Card Mania
8301 Folsom Blvd Ste A
Sacramento, CA 95826
Phone: (916) 381-0466

The owner, Jim, carries all major releases for all major sports, so far as I can tell (I can only vouch for the football, myself). He also carries some of the popular CCGs like Magic and Yu-Gi-Oh as well as all of your standard supplies. He sells in boxes, packs and singles, and has a pretty good selection of everything. Not a ton of area to sit and trade with folks though, as the shop is quite small. On a side note, this is the shop where I pulled my Thorpe cut. Still a shame Beckett never got back to me on that. Jim runs a fine place and deserved the publicity.

San Diego

CJ's Sports Cards and Memorabilia
5143 Waring Rd
San Diego, CA 92120

This shop is located near SDSU for all those Aztecs who may be looking for a place to shop around. They have a wide selection of boxes and the more popular high end boxes are still on their shelves. My guess is that regional demand isn't that high. If you're a basketball or hockey collector looking for singles, this is not the place for you. If you live in the San Diego area and want something high end, you probably have better chances at CJ's. They also sell autographed baseballs, bats, and photos and have other sports related items on their shelves.

Clairemont Sports Cards
4941 Clairemont Drive Suite C
San Diego, CA 92117

This shop is located "near" UCSD for all the Tritons that enjoy the hobby. Great customer service, the best of all the hobby shops I've been to! Their singles selection is larger than CJ's and includes basketball. From what I've seen, they only carry baseball, basketball and football boxes. Sorry hockey collectors. A lot of the cards are on consignment so the cards are priced at book value or a little high for those that aren't priced due to scarcity.

Colorado

Loveland

Grand Slam Sportscards
1730 W Eisenhower Blvd
Loveland, CO 80537
(970) 667-8713

I visited this one on a trip to Fort Collins. It's only about 15 minutes from Fort Collins and may be the only shop in northern Colorado. Has a huge comic section but carries almost all the new products in football. The manager said they don't carry as much baseball or basketball because it just doesn't sell. They did have the newer baseball and basketball stuff available (but doesn't order a lot of it), but he doesn't EVER order the Donruss celebrity or multi-sport stuff. So, no Americana or Sports Legends. They weren't much on singles, although they had some. The prices were a little high. But he can probably get away with that being the only shop around. Bought some packs from an open box of 08 LCM Football and pulled two game-used cards, so I know he doesn't pack search.

Illinois

Bloomington

D&G Coins and Collectibles
1511 Morrissey Dr
Bloomington, IL 61701
Phone: (309) 664-0259

Their new stuff is extremely overpriced but they will pack out any box on their shelves and often offer discounts when you buy a lot. Their vintage cards is where it's at. Most vintage commons are a dollar and if you get there after he's been to an auction and before he's pulled out the sweethearts, you may do even better.

Danville

BC Collectibles
2917 N Vermilion St # C50
Danville, IL 61832
(217) 431-1422

This shop is located in a mall. He carries some of the newer products but can be very expensive. I've been in there before and found absolutely nothing I wanted to buy. He also sales lots of sports merchandise, like hats and flags, coffee cups, you name it. He rarely sells packs, just mostly boxes.

Naperville

Triple Crown Trading Cards
414-b West Fifth Avenue, Naperville, IL 60563
630-357-7707
http://tcrowntom.com/

The owner Tom is a stand-up guy! He has a great selection and always has an up to date selection! There is a Trading day on Saturday and the shop is full to the brim with people looking to participate in the festivities! "Located at the corner of Fifth and Mill in Naperville, Triple Crown Trading Company is a small sportscard/memorabilia shop, with a collector's club, and the very popular Saturday morning trade day"

Galaxy Sports Cards
Naperville, IL.

They have a big selection of boxes and packs. The family that owns it is very nice. On Saturdays they have different gaming tourneys for you magic and other card fans. They have anice selections of singles also.

Quincy

Diamond Cards
3626 Maine St
Quincy, IL 62305
(217) 222-1556

Shawn is a great guy and a TCC Member. I order the boxes for our group breaks from Diamond Cards. I've never been in the shop, so aceecards might be able to give a better description, but if you want it, Shawn can get it. Old, new, just released, you name it, he can find it and his prices are usually equal to or better than Blowout or Dave and Adam's.

Maryland

Silver Spring

HOUSE OF CARDS
900 Silver Spring Ave, Suite B
Silver Spring, MD 20910

Phone: 301-608-0355 (local)
or
1-866-HOC-CARD = (1-866-462-2273)

FAx: 301-608-0353

Ebay ID: houseofcardsmd
Email: baseball@houseofcards.com

Long story short I first came across this store at their original location in Wheaton, MD (which is more like a sub-suburb of Silver Spring) about a year or two after they had opened up. A school friend had told me about it, as we were both into cards and comic books at the time. In those early days they operated out of a hole in the wall at the back of a used book store (a back corner area I guess was converted from a small storage room) at first they were just open during the weekends. Eventually the book store moved out they expanded into the lager area and remodeled the entire space, a few years later they moved literally across the street to a bigger store. I drifted in and out of the hobby for some years. At one point they closed up and I thought they were gone for good, they had only moved to their current location in Silver Spring. The public customer area is about the size of their first shop, but they have some office space behind which is closed to customers.--CaptKirk42

Massachusetts

Attleboro

J & J's Card & Coin Shop
(508) 699-8221

580 Kelley Blvd North Attleboro, MA

This is where i go. About 20 min south of Gillett stadium. Small shop with tons of stuff. Very nice owner named Joe, always willing to strike a deal with you to make you a happy customer.
This is pretty much the only shop i go to and always takes care of what i need.

Michigan

Farmington Hills

First Pitch Discount Sportscards
Farmington Hills Michigan
Office open by appointment only

Internet site www.fpcards.com has over 150,000 items with 500-1000 new items on average added weekly. Most cards priced at 70-80% off guide. Emphasis on properly graded vintage.
Office has 147, 3000 count boxes organized by player and another 260, 3000 count boxes organized by set. Not much wax is carried but locals know this is the place to be to finish sets especially vintage. Also a large coin and stamp inventory,

Grand Rapids

Legends Sports and Games
Legends Website
3665 28th St. SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49512

The shop is located in the Centerpointe Mall. Its owned and managed by the same people who run the Lansing shop. Their prices are comparable to most quality shops. They sell a ton of sports merchandise, singles, boxes, packs and they carry a ton of product. This is where I bought the bulk of my 2005 Diamond Kings boxes. They provide a nice discount for "members." You can be a member by paying a $10 a year membership fee and you can get member discounts on most everything after doing that. They also have a ton of memorabilia (game-used, signed, you name it). Pulled some really nice stuff from there.

Lansing

Legends Sports and Games
Legends Website
5690 West Saginaw Highway
Lansing, MI 48917

The shop is located in the Lansing Mall. Their prices are comparable to most quality shops. They sell a ton of sports merchandise, singles, boxes, packs and they carry a ton of product. This is where I bought the bulk of my 2005 Diamond Kings boxes. They provide a nice discount for "members." You can be a member by paying a $10 a year membership fee and you can get member discounts on most everything after doing that. They also have a ton of memorabilia (game-used, signed, you name it). Pulled some really nice stuff from there.

Cards in the Corner
4100 S Cedar St
Lansing, MI 48910
(517) 394-1287

This is the best place in Michigan I've found to buy supplies. He has everything you need in the way of supplies. His selection is considerably better than Legend's or Extra Innings, and the prices are good. However, he sells very little newer product, and when he does its almost always just base Upper Deck and Topps. His prices are competitive, but I've rarely found anything outside of supplies that I wanted to buy here. He does sell singles, packs, and boxes.

Mason

Extra Innings
409 N Cedar Rd # C
Mason, MI 48854
(517) 676-1523

Rick is one of the nicest guys I've met in sportscards. He runs a small shop in Mason, MI, but carries all the newest products and has quite a bit of older stuff too. He sells packs, boxes and singles. His prices are usually better than the ones at Legends, too. So, if he's got it, I would buy it there before I bought from Legends. BUT, HE DOES NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS. He also orders product and ships to you if you live out of town or out of state. He's gone to bat for me before in some situations with Upper Deck and others and he usually gets things settled in your favor. When I had someone steal a video I posted on youtube and use it to a win a video contest from Upper Deck, it was a phone call from Rick that finally got the ball rolling on solving the issue.

New Jersey

Avenel

Rookies and Stars
1350 St George Ave
Avenel, NJ 07001
(732) 396-3870

Best shop i've been to here in New Jersey. They have high end and low end stuff. They also have a huge stock of hobby boxes. Simply the best card shop i've been to.

Union

Attack of the Baseball Cards
60 MILLTOWN ROAD
UNION, NJ.
(908) 687-8107

A Topps HTA Store, Runner-Up for Skybox/Fleer's Hobby Store of the Year Award in 1998, winner of the Upper Deck Hobby Program in November 2001, the store was the host of a free in-store autograph signing session with Baseball Hall of Famer, Gary Carter. Attack was a winner of the Topps Retailer Scholarship Award in January 2002, is a Topps HTA Program Store and in November 2005 was named one of only ten official Topps Headquarter Store(s) in the nation and the only one in New Jersey! Attack has been a progressive store in area of programs for children. The "Summer Student Essay Contest", has become a staple program at Attack. This award winning store offers something for everyone. A tour of this web site will show you why Attack of the Baseball Cards has been talked about on WFAN (All-Sports Radio), mentioned on Yankee Broadcasts and featured in a CNN Network story. "Makes customers better off when they leave than when they arrived", said the Courier News (N.J.) in it's March 7, 2001 issue. Said Bill Daughtry, former WFAN Radio, MSG Network and current ESPN Radio host, " it's like going to the local pub...you can hang out and just talk sports."

Oklahoma

Edmund

Al's Sportscards
116 E 15th St
Edmond, OK 73013
(405) 348-7583

I've been here twice. It's a nice shop that sells singles, most of the newer products, tons of old product, packs and boxes. He has some nice memorabilia as well (mostly OU and OSU stuff). The prices are competitive. I bought two packs of 04 SPX that had been sitting on his counter for 4 years and pulled a Pujols auto. One of the best pack pulls I've ever had. So, I can't complain.

Ohio

Fairview Park

B AND B SPORTS CARDS
22235 LORAIN ROAD
FAIRVIEW PARK, OH 44126-331

This is my regular shop. He mostly sells wax. He has very large variety of products and his prices are usually just as good if not better than dacardworld.com and blowoutcards.com when a product first comes out (of course, as prices fall the online prices are better). You can buy cases as well if that's your thing. He doesn't have a huge selections of supplies (just your standard Ultra Pro selection).

Pennsylvania

Clearfield

C.ROBINSON SPORTS CARDS AND COLLECTIBLES
124 E.MARKET STREET
CLEARFIELD,PA 16830
PHONE--(814)765-3825

I buy a lot of cards from him. He sells packs but will sell boxes if he has some. He also sells singles of every sport and his prices are very good. Likes the old vintage cards. He sells figures,bobble heads,pictures and just about anything you need for collecting. He is more than a shop owner. He will take the time and discuss football and baseball with just about anyone. He will trade cards for packs if you have what he wants or needs. I have pulled most of my nice cards from him. If your ever in the area I would stop down and see what he has.

Erie

Kinem's Collectibles
3624 Maple St
Erie, PA 16508, USA
814-864-2309
he has a pretty small shop actually is in the front of his house. he is a nice guy. Boxes and singles are a bit overpriced. But his supplies are dirt cheap. He sells promold 120 point screwdowns for a buck a piece. around .35 cents cheaper then what you can get as a normal person straight from promold. and most of the others supplies are cheap.

Rhode Island

Lincoln

Card Collector's Paradise
386 Old River Road
Lincoln, RI 02838
401-316-0795
http://www.cardcollectorsparadise.com/
Relatively new shop with a good selection of hobby boxes with great prices. The owner Steve is a nice guy and is always willing to get whatever you need if he doesn't have it in stock. He is active on youtube and will give you a discount if you let him videotape your box break. The selection of singles for each sport grows each time I visit. He also carries a full line of supplies, memorabilia and collectible card games.

Tennessee

Cookeville

Heroes & Legends Sports Cards and Collectibles
Hwy 111 Mini Mall & Flea Market
4481 Hwy 111 N.
Cookeville, TN 38506
(931) 260-6578
Open: Saturday & Sunday 10 AM - 4 PM

Opened my shop in 2002 with an emphasis on modern cards, especially RCs and GU. Has a good selection of autographed memorabilia, vintage cards, and graded cards. Offers several discount boxes with stars, inserts, and GU priced at .25 and up. All prices include sales tax. Wide selection of McFarlane figures. Carries packs of 30-40 new products at a time across baseball, football, basketball, NASCAR, and wrestling. Usually doesn't stock extra boxes as the customer base prefers to buy a few packs of this and a few packs of that. Has a small selection of basic card storage supplies. Featured in Beckett Magazine twice in 2008 for great customer pulls!

Texas

Corpus Christi

Sportstuff
815 Waldron Road
C.C. Tx 361-937-8909

Owner name: Drake

If you want Vintage down here he would be the resident expert. Lots of older stuff, mostly graded and or Authenticated. makes his own displays. Has a Plastics and Sign business at the rear of his shop. I have had all of my Display cases built to order from him.
Nice place to buy singles and make some high end trades for store credit.
Box prices are a bit high, I have almost entirely quit buying boxes from him.
EX: With the 8.65% tax here I can get 3 boxes from BOC compared to 2 boxes from him. Convinience isn't always everything...lol. Great guy to just sit around and shoot the breeze with him and other customers. The truer collectors normally shop with him.

MVP Sports
5226 Williams
C.C. Texas 361-814-4739

Owner: Marlon

If you need boxes today and can't wait out the mail, you'll get a much better deal here than at the other guys. He'd rather sell 20 boxes at a $10 profit per, than 5 boxes at a $50 profit per.
This shop's mainstream buyers are the what we call "Flipper's" The owner is pretty cool once he get's a read on how you collect.
I wouldn't buy a single from the guy, if looking to get one graded. Singles fly through this store, and a lot are from the "flea market" crowd...No offense flea market peoples but these guys I don't trust. We do have a flea market outlet available to us, but they seem to think everything is "Gold" and a lot of "trimmed" cards pass through it to unsuspecting customers.

Denison

Box Seat Sportscards
415 W Main St
Denison, TX 75020
(903) 465-2697

Doug carries new products and has a nice assortment of comics, SLUs and other things. He sells packs and boxes. He smokes and the store reeks of smoke. I'm not sure what effect that has on the singles he sells, but you cannot go in there and not come out smelling like a fireplace. I would recommend getting in and getting out. Never pulled anything really good from there, but haven't been there in a long time.

Wichita Falls

Collector's Den
3505 Sheppard Access Rd
Wichita Falls, TX 76306
(940) 851-0777

This shop is owned by Andrew. He makes sure to carry all the new products and has a decent assortment of supplies. He sells packs and boxes. He also has some very nice singles and is willing to trade with you as well. I've had some of my best pulls from here. He doesn't keep much back up product in stock, so there are some days when you can go in and there's just nothing really to buy. But he always orders plenty of the new products so if you come in on the day or two after a new products hits, you're more than likely able to get some. The prices aren't cheap, but they aren't super high either. He provides a discount to loyal customers. He also sleeves and top-loads the hits you get if you open the boxes in the shop. He even puts my base cards into the card board boxes. He doesn't hesitate to throw in freebies of your favorite teams either. Also deals in comics and figurines.

Virginia

Bristol

Southern Cards
1315 Euclid Ave.
Suite 3-A
Bristol, Va 24201

276-669-4110

Ronnie Houser purchased Southern Cards about 12 years ago and has a great selection of singles and current Baseball and Football boxes. Basketball never was a big seller in Bristol, so he has to order those. His prices do not have any local competition, but once you get to know him he drops them pretty nicely. He has a solid vintage selection as well - along with a few memorabilia pieces and starting lineups. He also delves in the non-sports genre of comics, movies, and gaming.

My Youtube Box Breaks

user posted image

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
+Quote Post
dodgerblue38501
post Dec 18 2008, 04:48 PM
Post #3

GO GATORS !!!
Group Icon

First Name: Chad
Transactions: 186

eBay: cardguy37122

Awards:
2009 Must Read of the Year

View Gallery

Create Transaction

I hate to toot my own horn but I guess I'll throw my hat in the ring.

Tennessee

Cookeville

Heroes & Legends Sports Cards and Collectibles
Hwy 111 Mini Mall & Flea Market
4481 Hwy 111 N.
Cookeville, TN 38506
(931) 260-6578
Open: Saturday & Sunday 10 AM - 4 PM

Opened my shop in 2002 with an emphasis on modern cards, especially RCs and GU. Has a good selection of autographed memorabilia, vintage cards, and graded cards. Offers several discount boxes with stars, inserts, and GU priced at .25 and up. All prices include sales tax. Wide selection of McFarlane figures. Carries packs of 30-40 new products at a time across baseball, football, basketball, NASCAR, and wrestling. Usually doesn't stock extra boxes as the customer base prefers to buy a few packs of this and a few packs of that. Has a small selection of basic card storage supplies. Featured in Beckett Magazine twice in 2008 for great customer pulls!

MLB Team:
NFL Team:
+Quote Post
michiganmaniac94
post Dec 18 2008, 04:56 PM
Post #4

MVP
Group Icon

First Name: Brian
Transactions: 54

eBay: michiganmaniac94

YouTube:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

dodger is ur website up yet?

http://s245.photobucket.com/albums/gg57/michiganmaniac94/

COLLECTING ALL DAVID HARRIS

Total- 42/356

12%

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post
dodgerblue38501
post Dec 18 2008, 06:02 PM
Post #5

GO GATORS !!!
Group Icon

First Name: Chad
Transactions: 186

eBay: cardguy37122

Awards:
2009 Must Read of the Year

View Gallery

Create Transaction

QUOTE(michiganmaniac94 @ Dec 18 2008, 03:56 PM)
dodger is ur website up yet?

Not yet. We are still having programming issues in getting the checkout system to recognize how much shipping cost to assign to each item. I am going to go a different route I believe so hopefully it will be launched by 2009.

MLB Team:
NFL Team:
+Quote Post
osufan2383
post Dec 18 2008, 06:10 PM
Post #6

Mark Herzlich SuperCOllector
Group Icon

Transactions: 24

Restrictions:
Current Transactions Only

View Gallery

Create Transaction

New Jersey
The Hobby Shop
Route 34 North
Aberdeen NJ
SportNut Collectibles
Main Street
Belmar NJ

No more rookie collection

Collecting
New York Giants
Mark Herzlich
Keith Rivers
Chicago Whitesox
Chicago Bulls
Chicago Blackhawks
Stephen Strasburg
Bryce Harper
Military Veterans
Team USA Members
AJ (WWE)
Kaitlyn (WWE)
CM Punk (WWE)

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post
WestCoastSkinsFan
post Dec 18 2008, 06:15 PM
Post #7

HOF
Group Icon

First Name: Samuel
Transactions: 908

Awards:
2010 Best Autograph Card 2009 Best Card PERIOD! 2008 Pack Pull of the Year!

View Gallery

Create Transaction

California

Sacramento

Sport Card Mania
8301 Folsom Blvd Ste A
Sacramento, CA 95826
Phone: (916) 381-0466

The owner, Jim, carries all major releases for all major sports, so far as I can tell (I can only vouch for the football, myself). He also carries some of the popular CCGs like Magic and Yu-Gi-Oh as well as all of your standard supplies. He sells in boxes, packs and singles, and has a pretty good selection of everything. Not a ton of area to sit and trade with folks though, as the shop is quite small.

On a side note, this is the shop where I pulled my Thorpe cut. Still a shame Beckett never got back to me on that. Jim runs a fine place and deserved the publicity.

Bucket: http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t243/westcoastskinsfan/

user posted image

The one and only Fred/Otis Amey Super-Collector. I'll trade 10x in your favor for his cards that I don't have!

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
+Quote Post
msw_sportscards
post Dec 18 2008, 06:18 PM
Post #8

Collect Hard!!! RIP RGBII
Group Icon

First Name: Marc
Transactions: 84

View Gallery

Create Transaction

I hate to do this because I don't want to lose my pot of gold at the end of the rainbow I found but,

Illinois

Bloomington

D&G Coins and Collectibles

Their new stuff is extremely overpriced but they will pack out any box on their shelves and often offer discounts when you buy a lot. Their vintage cards is where it's at. Most vintage commons are a dollar and if you get there after he's been to an auction and before he's pulled out the sweethearts, you may do even better.

So far, I have picked up numerous vintage commons and a some other gems for a buck, like:

user posted image
and
user posted image
and
a 57 Whitey Ford...that apparently I never made a scan of.

Marc

+Quote Post
2000 rushing yards
post Dec 18 2008, 07:11 PM
Post #9

HOF/ #1 TCC Orioles Collector
Group Icon

First Name: Joe
Transactions: 174

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

In New Jersey try ATTACK OF THE BASEBALL CARDS

attackofthebbcards.com

here is some info right form the site

Welcome to the internet home of Attack of the Baseball Cards. A Topps HTA Store, Runner-Up for  Skybox/Fleer's Hobby Store of the Year Award in 1998, winner of the Upper Deck Hobby Program in November 2001, the store was the host of a free in-store autograph signing session with Baseball Hall of Famer, Gary Carter. Attack was a winner of the Topps Retailer Scholarship Award in January 2002, is a Topps HTA Program Store and in November 2005 was named one of only ten official Topps Headquarter Store(s) in the nation and the only one in New Jersey! Attack has been a progressive store in area of programs for children. The "Summer Student Essay Contest", has become a staple program at Attack.

Attack was the first store in the state of New Jersey to host a Pack Wars Contest. When speaking of the dealer interaction during Pack Wars, Keith Gentile of PlayPackAttack.com said, "Mandy is the best I've ever seen...it's no wonder this store has garnered national acclaim".

Attack was an Official Sponsor of the 2004 Newark Bears Baseball Club. In October 2004, Attack was honored by the NFL and it's Player of the Day Program, with a free in-store autograph signing session with NY Giants Wide Receiver Tim Carter. In October 2005 the NFL and the Player of the Day Program honored Attack for a second year with a free in-store sigining by NY Giants Linebacker Antonio Pierce! In July 2008, Attack was selected by Upper Deck & MLB as one of only 5 Official Baseball Card Headquarters Stores for the All-Star Baseball Game at Yankee Stadium!

Attack of the Baseball Cards owner, Steve Mandy, brings over 25 years of hobby experience to help you with your every need. Listed in "Who's Who In America", Mandy has been a guest speaker at schools, hobby conventions & seminars throughout the country. In 1999 and again in October 2004, Mandy was honored by the Township of Union with the Mayors Award for contributions to the community and children of the area. In April 2007 the Township of Union once again honored Attack of the Baseball Cards, by naming the store as the, UNION TOWNSHIP'S BUSINESS OF THE MONTH! On Tuesday, April 11, 2006, Mandy appeared as a sportscard expert quest on Sirius Satellite Maxim Radio, The Covino & Rich Show. On Wednesday, March 28, 2007, Mandy was the special guest on the Doctor Wax Battle Internet Show.

This award winning store offers something for everyone. A tour of this web site will show you why Attack of the Baseball Cards has been talked about on WFAN (All-Sports Radio), mentioned on Yankee Broadcasts and featured in a CNN Network story. "Makes customers better off when they leave than when they arrived", said the Courier News (N.J.) in it's March 7, 2001 issue. Said Bill Daughtry, former WFAN Radio, MSG Network and current ESPN Radio host, " it's like going to the local pub...you can hang out and just talk sports."

With more great things planned for 2008. Stop in for an experience unlike any other store or card show. Attack of the Baseball Cards, is located at 60 MILLTOWN ROAD, Union, N.J. 07083 It is less than 20 minutes from N.Y.C. and less than 10 minutes from Newark

4370 Orioles cards and counting.... 4000 has come!! Now off for 5000!
user posted image
user posted image
I sell/trade team lots shoot me a PM for more info,

What I am looking for:
Washington Capitals
Baltimore Orioles
Baltimore Ravens
Andrew Bynum

TRADELIST ON PHOTOBUCKET
For all of your NPN needs! Upper Deck's NPN site[/size]

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
User is offlinePMUsers Website
Profile Card
+Quote Post
Luke2411
post Dec 18 2008, 08:47 PM
Post #10

Bazinga!
Group Icon

YouTube:

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

QUOTE(osufan2383 @ Dec 18 2008, 06:10 PM)
New Jersey
The Hobby Shop
Route 34 North
Aberdeen NJ
SportNut Collectibles
Main Street
Belmar NJ

Please provide a brief description. Once you do this I will post it with the others.

My Youtube Box Breaks

user posted image

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
+Quote Post
Luke2411
post Dec 18 2008, 08:47 PM
Post #11

Bazinga!
Group Icon

YouTube:

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

QUOTE(2000 rushing yards @ Dec 18 2008, 07:11 PM)
In New Jersey try ATTACK OF THE BASEBALL CARDS

attackofthebbcards.com

Please provide a brief description. Once you do this I will post it with the others.

My Youtube Box Breaks

user posted image

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
+Quote Post
Luke2411
post Dec 18 2008, 08:53 PM
Post #12

Bazinga!
Group Icon

YouTube:

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Chad, I was hoping you'd add your shop to the list. Thanks so far to everyone for giving me some shops to add. MAKE SURE TO PROVIDE A BRIEF DESCRIPTION AND THEN I WILL ADD MORE SHOPS TO THE LIST.

My Youtube Box Breaks

user posted image

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
+Quote Post
Johnny Number 5
post Dec 18 2008, 09:14 PM
Post #13

Unregistered

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Diamond Cards in Quincy, IL.

Shawn has been an asset to the hobby and trading community. He will do anything from special orders of boxes or cases and work with you and provide amazing deals and service. His Customer relations are bar none, as he spends his own time talking to people about products, giving samples of new product, and creating a pressure free environment. His prices are very goood, and from what I can see, pretty unbeatable. Diamond cards will take care of you. Ask the members on this web page, who do box breaks. I know I am a believer and now a repeat customer. Thank you Shawn at Diamond Cards.

+Quote Post
2000 rushing yards
post Dec 21 2008, 11:56 PM
Post #14

HOF/ #1 TCC Orioles Collector
Group Icon

First Name: Joe
Transactions: 174

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

hey Jeremy, I took some info right off the site if thats what you were looking for smile.gif

4370 Orioles cards and counting.... 4000 has come!! Now off for 5000!
user posted image
user posted image
I sell/trade team lots shoot me a PM for more info,

What I am looking for:
Washington Capitals
Baltimore Orioles
Baltimore Ravens
Andrew Bynum

TRADELIST ON PHOTOBUCKET
For all of your NPN needs! Upper Deck's NPN site[/size]

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post
10alex10
post Dec 22 2008, 12:00 AM
Post #15

kevin smith collector
Group Icon

First Name: Alex
Transactions: 38

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Legends in gr is awesome.
they host great pack wars.

Psalm 27:1
The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?

GO BLUE
GO PISTONS
GO LIONS

Kevin Smith break out year?!
His Gloves told me so

user posted image

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post
fsabala
post Dec 22 2008, 02:41 AM
Post #16

Exquisite
Group Icon

First Name: Ferdinand
Transactions: 34

eBay: fsabala11185

View Gallery

Create Transaction

New Jersey

Rookies and Stars
Avenel, NJ

Best shop i've been to here in New Jersey. They have high end and low end stuff. They also have a huge stock of hobby boxes. Simply the best card shop i've been to.

I ONLY COLLECT AUTOS

Bucket

NFL Team:
+Quote Post
buckmasterbob
post Dec 22 2008, 06:21 PM
Post #17

MVP
Group Icon

First Name: Bobby
Transactions: 94

eBay: buckmasterbob

YouTube:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

pa

clearfield,pa

C.ROBINSON SPORTS CARDS AND COLLECTIBLES
124 E.MARKET STREET
CLEARFIELD,PA 16830
PHONE--(814)765-3825

i buy a lot of cards from him. Hes sells packs but will sell boxes if he has some. He also sells singles of every sport and his prices are very good. Likes the old vintage cards. He sells figures,bobble heads,pictures and just about anything you need for collecting. He is more than a shop owner. He will take the time and discuss football and baseball with just about anyone. He will trade cards for packs if you have what he wants or needs. I have pulled most of my nice cards from him. If your ever in the area i would stop down and see what he has.

http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/hh212/buckmasterbob/ i want all your paul posluszny cards

MLB Team:
NFL Team:
+Quote Post
Luke2411
post Dec 23 2008, 02:51 PM
Post #18

Bazinga!
Group Icon

YouTube:

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Thanks for the additions guys. Keep them coming.

My Youtube Box Breaks

user posted image

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
+Quote Post
NYStateOfMind1976
post Dec 30 2008, 10:55 AM
Post #19

It is what it is...
Group Icon

First Name: Adam
Transactions: 339

eBay: adam_the_game

Awards:
February 2010 Pack Pull of the Month, September 2009 Pack Pull of the Month, 2009 TCC Member of The Month

View Gallery

Create Transaction

It is sad to say that I had to leave a shop behind but I have moved back the east coat. Anyone know of any realy good shops in the Hampton/Norfolk area of Virginia?
HELP PLEASE

In Arizona though:

Showtime Cards
5801 E Speedway Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85712
Phone: (520) 296-5512

The owners name is George and his partner in crime there is Zach. There is no way to explain this but to say these guys are great. This shop is bigger than what I used to. There is even a TV in there and a spot to sit and watch sports with the guys which they encourage. The prices are the best in Tucson and he is a large selection of singles, supplies and wax. He is willing to pack out almost anything if you ask. They trade with the customers as well.They are both extrememly knowledgable and will call it as they see it. They host trade nights once a month to bring in folks and trade amongst each other. They provide trivia, gifts, raffles, food and the whole deal. it is a great experience. A very well done store and a bunch of great people equal one top notch experience. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

user posted image

I am hunting for the following:(Gu/Au)
- NYY: Jeter, Mattingly, vintage and HOF Yankees
-If you know me anything is possible but you have to know the secret stuff I will bite on.

Profile Card
+Quote Post
Stlouisrams1600
post Dec 30 2008, 11:05 AM
Post #20

Rams fan.
Group Icon

Members Referred: 1
First Name: Alex
Transactions: 211

eBay: wohleralex

View Gallery

Create Transaction

I'm from PA but when I visit Buffalo I always go here.
Bases Loaded Don't know address and all that. But it's a father and son running a shop. Has more singles than packs. Makes great deals with you. Also have signings a lot.

MLB Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
Profile Card
+Quote Post

3 Pages  1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time: 19th April 2024 - 07:37 PM

Partner
Sportlots.com

Affiliate

Affiliate
BCW Supplies

Copyright © 2000-2014 Trading Card Central. All rights reserved.   Advertise  Partners  Links  About Us  Contact Us