Software
  Card Calendar
  Show Calendar
  Team Addresses
  Collecting Tips
  Marketplace
  eBay
Custom Search

Welcome, Guest. The Collector Zone is a free community for trading card collectors - both sports and non-sports. There are forums for all of the major sports, non-sports, autographs and other hobby-related information. In addition, there are areas to trade, buy and sell with other collectors. Our members have now completed over 48,125 collector-to-collector transactions using our easy-to-use Transaction Manager.

With over 30,500 collectors and over 2,750,000 posts, there's plenty of ways to get involved with the other members - either in discussions or with trading. So, are you ready to join and start meeting other collectors?

If you're not a member, click here: Register

If you're already a member, login here:

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> Odd, but true: FREE sport card hobby packs, California residents only, unfortunately

WestCoastSkinsFan
post Sep 1 2009, 09:57 PM
Post #1

HOF
Group Icon

First Name: Samuel
Transactions: 908
(View: Pending | Failed)

Awards:
2010 Best Autograph Card 2009 Best Card PERIOD! 2008 Pack Pull of the Year!

View Gallery

View Trading and Marketplace Topics

Create Transaction

So! Here's the scoop, in a nutshell:

When I'm not online and trading cards or helping with group breaks, I'm an insurance agent in California. The market is pretty rough these days, so I thought I'd get creative and see if I can help out some TCCers at the same time.

This is my offer to you!

If you're a California resident, in charge of their own insurance (no bugging mom/dad, in other words), who would like a no obligation quote for home, auto or renter's insurance, I offer you the following:

-Approximately $15 in hobby packs for the sport of your choosing (I only have a few stores local, so hockey MAY be tough)

-A similar amount in a gift card for an online retailer or eBay, if available in that same denomination.

No catch. If I can't save you money and you want to stick with your current company, no biggie. The packs are still yours. Hopefully, I'll save you some money AND get you some packs to boot!

Again, this is for California residents only. And ONLY for people who can actually make the call on their own coverage (I reeeeally don't want anyone bugging a parent about this). PM me if you're interested!

Bucket: http://s162.photobucket.com/albums/t243/westcoastskinsfan/

user posted image

The one and only Fred/Otis Amey Super-Collector. I'll trade 10x in your favor for his cards that I don't have!

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
User is offlinePMProfile Card
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
WestCoastSkinsFan   Odd, but true: FREE sport card hobby packs   Sep 1 2009, 09:57 PM
WestCoastSkinsFan   Oh, and I did double-check with Bob to verify this...   Sep 1 2009, 10:00 PM
bob_TCC   :thumbsup: Good luck, Sam. ;) -Bob   Sep 1 2009, 10:02 PM
Sportsshowcase2   Great Marketing campaign...good luck with it...   Sep 1 2009, 10:05 PM
WestCoastSkinsFan   Thanks for the well-wishes, guys. Here's the c...   Sep 1 2009, 10:55 PM
Synnstoxin   Hey, I like it, makes me want to be in Cali. Good ...   Sep 1 2009, 10:57 PM
boone982   I have to give you credit for this! Very nice ...   Sep 1 2009, 11:26 PM
flea   nice idea Sam   Sep 2 2009, 03:16 PM
WestCoastSkinsFan   Still no brave California residents have taken me ...   Sep 8 2009, 10:45 AM
WestCoastSkinsFan   For all the "nice idea" comments I got, ...   Sep 17 2009, 09:55 PM
WestCoastSkinsFan   First set of packs actually went out in the mail t...   Sep 18 2009, 06:55 PM
imacrackr   was i the first?   Sep 20 2009, 09:55 PM
WestCoastSkinsFan   Yep, you were the first. In fact, your cards shoul...   Sep 25 2009, 08:15 PM
Tarasadie17   Ah... Sam my friend, what a terrific idea... and I...   Sep 25 2009, 08:40 PM
WestCoastSkinsFan   That, I absolutely can't fault you for. The wh...   Sep 28 2009, 02:22 PM
WestCoastSkinsFan   Anyone else willing to give this a shot?   Oct 7 2009, 10:15 AM
WestCoastSkinsFan   Figured I might give this one more try!   Oct 17 2009, 02:00 PM
WestCoastSkinsFan   I'm bringing this back from the deeeead. I...   May 17 2011, 06:46 PM
SteakNchop   Hey, have you ever been to that card show at Holl...   May 21 2011, 01:49 PM
WestCoastSkinsFan   Yep, that's me! That pull you saw was from...   May 21 2011, 02:09 PM

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time: 23rd April 2024 - 09:29 AM

Partner
Sportlots.com

Affiliate

Affiliate
BCW Supplies

Copyright © 2000-2014 Trading Card Central. All rights reserved.   Advertise  Partners  Links  About Us  Contact Us