Software
  Card Calendar
  Show Calendar
  Team Addresses
  Collecting Tips
  Marketplace
  eBay
Custom Search

Welcome, Guest. The Collector Zone is a free community for trading card collectors - both sports and non-sports. There are forums for all of the major sports, non-sports, autographs and other hobby-related information. In addition, there are areas to trade, buy and sell with other collectors. Our members have now completed over 48,125 collector-to-collector transactions using our easy-to-use Transaction Manager.

With over 30,500 collectors and over 2,750,000 posts, there's plenty of ways to get involved with the other members - either in discussions or with trading. So, are you ready to join and start meeting other collectors?

If you're not a member, click here: Register

If you're already a member, login here:

[ Outline ] · Standard · Linear+

> Trying to revive the beast., Need your input TCC

sasports
post Dec 13 2014, 10:50 AM
Post #1

Nerdgaming74859
Group Icon

First Name: Shawn
Transactions: 607
(View: Pending | Failed)

Restrictions:
Must Send First

Ustream.TV:

View Gallery

View Trading and Marketplace Topics

Create Transaction

So I am making 2 New Years Resolutions this year. 1 is personal, the other is my TCC Resolution. We are on the right path towards getting this site back to where is should be! But we need your help.

I want your input, ideas, suggestions, gripes, complaints. I want anything that you think will help out!

Here are some things that I am going to start really working on:

Trader of the month: I tried to bring this back, but had some home issues and work issues that have kept me from being as active as I would like. Starting January 1st, I am going to bring back trader of the month and I am going to try to pull some nice prizes together to give away!

Contests and Giveaways: I am going to bring back the Pack Pull of the Month, Box Break of the Month, Break Host of the month, etc. I am still working on all of the details, but we need to start getting some achievements added to some peoples names smile.gif I am also going to start back my Points Contest. However, the points will be a little different and it will be a quarterly contest. The winner will earn the title of Most Generous Member for that quarter and will receive a better prize than I was giving before.

Recruiting: We need some recruiting ideas. A few of us have been recruiting at shows, shops, and through box breaks. I want to expand. Maybe a youtube channel for TCC where we do monthly Video News that can be linked and posted on facebook and such to help spread the word. Again, back to prizes, maybe host a new member giveaway and a "Most Recruited" title smile.gif

Many of you know my story, and therefore you know why TCC is so important to me. For those of you that don't, TCC helped me through some of the toughest times I have ever dealt with. I was deployed to Iraq shortly after joining this site. I not only made a life long friend in RGBII (Richard) but we began hosting a Contest and Giveaway thread that was unlike anything this site has ever seen! No matter how bad my day was or who we lost that day, I could return to my own little world and, as Richard would say, COLLECT HARD!

To many this is just a hobby, to me this is a passion.

Deals since resurrection: 6 (HELP ME!)

AP Collection
The Sooners PC
My Tradelist

QUOTE(chopinalex @ Aug 13 2009, 03:49 PM)
man your hardcore if you bust the box in the parking lot..

TCC Facebook

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
User is offlinePMProfile Card
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll
Replies
redwing40
post Dec 14 2023, 07:20 AM
Post #2

HOF
Group Icon
Group Icon

Transactions: 248

Awards:
Member of the Month Jan 15

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Lets get back posting cards up for trade...lets get trading again

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
User is offlinePMProfile Card
+Quote Post
mjda
post Dec 14 2023, 04:28 PM
Post #3

TP9 Collector
Group Icon

First Name: Mike
Transactions: 268

Awards:
May 2009 Member of The Month

View Gallery

Create Transaction

QUOTE(redwing40 @ Dec 14 2023, 07:20 AM)
Lets get back posting cards up for trade...lets get trading again

Howdy Paul! How you been man? Would be awesome to see this place hopping again!

Collect Hard! -RGBII

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
User is offlinePMUsers Website
Profile Card
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
sasports   Trying to revive the beast.   Dec 13 2014, 10:50 AM
maple19   cheap single box breaks are hot on facebook like a...   Dec 13 2014, 11:15 AM
sasports   I have hosted several of them here. 4-6 dollars f...   Dec 13 2014, 11:30 AM
aceecards   Shawn and rest of team. Im happy where we are tod...   Dec 13 2014, 12:53 PM
redwing40   Couldn't say it better myself, as the same as...   Dec 14 2014, 05:57 PM
maple19   shawn the break is 15 or 30 teams draft so you get...   Dec 13 2014, 01:35 PM
sasports   Well Im not giving up :) I have Emailed, Texted...   Dec 14 2014, 06:04 PM
artyman60   Im pulling for you shawn, it would be awesome to s...   Dec 14 2014, 06:56 PM
aceecards   and i am also doing the same shawn!   Dec 14 2014, 07:56 PM
sasports   I know! I just figure the more of us buggi...   Dec 14 2014, 08:02 PM
msw_sportscards   So, has it been long enough to clue us in on what ...   Dec 14 2014, 08:39 PM
sasports   I wish we did :( But unfortunately we dont....   Dec 14 2014, 08:44 PM
northicehero99   The easiest explanation is life happened, just lik...   Dec 14 2014, 10:25 PM
Kmart6nets   What Steve said. Bob was such a positive great inf...   Dec 15 2014, 01:43 PM
deputyjaay   I was trying to figure out why this place was such...   Sep 20 2017, 07:56 AM
redwing40   Welcome back John, it's good to see members c...   Sep 20 2017, 08:46 AM
aceecards   we dont need Bob to make us active again, we need ...   Sep 20 2017, 12:56 PM
deputyjaay   Ha, I definitely have the itch again. Just bough...   Sep 20 2017, 01:56 PM
aceecards   im always willing to trade   Sep 20 2017, 04:56 PM
Rabs   I'm always willing to trade or buy/sell. This ...   Sep 20 2017, 06:03 PM
dlackey   I to am willing to trade anytime. I think if 15-20...   Sep 20 2017, 06:13 PM
redwing40   I agree Dennis, gotta get mine updated :) Lookin...   Sep 20 2017, 06:38 PM
deputyjaay   I have a pretty stafford sp authentic auto patc...   Sep 24 2017, 05:37 PM
justineustis   Back to the site for the first time in about 8 yea...   Jul 31 2020, 10:52 PM

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time: 27th April 2024 - 10:35 AM

Partner
Sportlots.com

Affiliate

Affiliate
BCW Supplies

Copyright © 2000-2014 Trading Card Central. All rights reserved.   Advertise  Partners  Links  About Us  Contact Us