Software
  Card Calendar
  Show Calendar
  Team Addresses
  Collecting Tips
  Marketplace
  eBay
Custom Search

Welcome, Guest. The Collector Zone is a free community for trading card collectors - both sports and non-sports. There are forums for all of the major sports, non-sports, autographs and other hobby-related information. In addition, there are areas to trade, buy and sell with other collectors. Our members have now completed over 48,125 collector-to-collector transactions using our easy-to-use Transaction Manager.

With over 30,500 collectors and over 2,750,000 posts, there's plenty of ways to get involved with the other members - either in discussions or with trading. So, are you ready to join and start meeting other collectors?

If you're not a member, click here: Register

If you're already a member, login here:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Premium Team Bags, CHECK IT OUT!!!, Nursing School Fundraiser

gidtheson
post Jul 12 2007, 07:30 PM
Post #1

Veteran
Group Icon

First Name: Chuck
Transactions: 6
(View: Pending | Failed)

eBay: Gidtheson

View Gallery

View Trading and Marketplace Topics

Create Transaction

My wife has decided to go back to school in the nursing field. In order to raise money for her tuition, I have decided to sell off a large portion of cards that have been collecting dust around the house. I have been a collector since 1987 and have really only traded/sold my higher end stuff that I had acquired. So now I have a large bit of middle of the road cards that I have decided can go to a greater cause.

I had a full 5000 count box of cards that I separated by team, and I have divided those teams into 10 card premium team bags. So if you are frustrated with going to your local Hobby Shop paying $5-$12 per pack for a couple of cards, then leaving more frustrated because you did not get a nice hit or players from your favorite team, try one of my premium team bags. For $10 (includes shipping) you can get a premium team bag containing 10 cards from your favorite team. Included in each bag are ONLY players that are Hall of Famers, stars, or quality players that have made a solid contribution to your team for the better part of a decade (Billy Wagner Astros, Edgar Martinez M’s, Tim Salmon Angels, etc.).

Your 10 card team bag will contain mostly base cards, parallels, and inserts (many numbered), with some RC’s , GU’s, and autos sprinkled in as well( only about ½ dozen GU/auto). Most cards that are included in the team bags are from ‘93-04', as that’s when the bulk of my collection was pack ripped. I am not a shop owner touting impossible to pull RC autos, low #’d auto/GU’s, or Yankee great GU jerseys and sending you junk. This is not EBAY. I am just an average guy with a taste in higher end cards trying to help my wife and make others happy at the same time. You WILL NOT get duplicate cards in the same bag. You might get more than one card of a player, but I only doubled up on the stars. There are only mid and high end base cards in these team bags (see the complete list below). You WILL be happy with your team bag, GUARANTEED*, because I want you to come back for more and tell all your friends about it. These team bags make a great gift for the kids, or your self.

*(Paypal account required for guarantee, makes it a ton eaiser).

Sets are: Spx, SP Authentic, Ovation, Chrome (Topps, Bowman etc.), Authentix, EX, HD, UD3, Genuine, Mystique, Legacy, GOTG, Showcase, Flair, Archives, Archives Reserve, Classic Clippings, Box Score, Ionix, UD Classics, Finest, Leaf Certified, Bowmans Best, Gamers, UD Legends, Black Diamond, Ultimate Victory Aficionado, Leather and Lumber, Gallery, HoloGrFx, Best of Fan Club, Pros & Prospects, Gold Label, Skybox Premium, Donruss Champions, Zenith, Revolution, Leaf Preferred, UD Encore, Don. Classics, Absolute Memorabilia, Topps 206, Topps Tek, Authority, Studio, UD Reserve, Private Stock , Sweet Spot, Sweet Spot Classics, UD Hall of Famers, UD Gold Reserve, UD Century Legends, Leaf Fractial Materials, Game Time, Diamond Kings. All base cards (RC’s non-withstanding) are from these sets. Period.

These premium team bags are limited as I only have so many cards and I wanted to put a variety of current and past stars in them. Your premium team bag will ONLY include players featuring your teams uniform. These premium team bags were constructed using only cards from my collection and I put the better inserts and #’d cards in while putting the not so great stuff to the side as extras. Please keep in mind that because of the decade the cards came from, where certain players were playing, is the team bag they are in. Nomar is a Red Sox, most Manny’s are Cleveland, Soriano w/Yanks, Piazza w/Dodgers and Mets, Jason Kendall is a Pirate, Delgado with the Jays etc. I do not have every team available as I collect Mariners and did not have enough cards for D. Rays, Royals, D-backs, Rockies etc.

I have these ready: Braves, 21 sets (3 Chipper and 3 Maddux per set); Marlins, 1 set (16 cards); Phillies 7 sets; Reds, 7 sets; Pirates, 5 sets; Mets, 6 sets; Expos, 5 sets (6 Vlad per); Cubs, 6 sets; Cardinals, 12 sets; Giants, 7 sets; Dodgers, 8 sets; Yankees, 21 sets; Red Sox, 7 sets (Dice-K Topps RC in one!); Blue Jays, 4 sets (3 Delgado per); A’s, 8 sets; Angles, 6 sets; Houston, 8 sets (1 with Pristine uncirculated Berkman #/375). Coming soon: O’s, Rangers, White Sox and Indians. If you are interested in single player packs, I have lots of leftovers from Chipper, Maddux, Vlad, Ripken, Gwynn, Schilling (D-backs), Randy Johnson (D-Backs), Piazza (Mets), Larry Walker, Todd helton, etc. Send me a message and I will see if your favorite player is available. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Please be patient as I have a full time job and cannot check my email multiple times a day.

Thanks

Chuck.

P.S. I know that I am new to this site and people need to be vary wary. I am an Ebay veteran, ID Gidtheson (send me a message and get a response to varify), and I take pride in making a quality sale. Give me a chance and you will not be dissapointed.

photo

another photo

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
User is offlinePMUsers Website
Profile Card
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time: 24th April 2024 - 02:00 AM

Partner
Sportlots.com

Affiliate

Affiliate
BCW Supplies

Copyright © 2000-2014 Trading Card Central. All rights reserved.   Advertise  Partners  Links  About Us  Contact Us