Put that game in the books. I'd like to note that Mike Matheny is currently on HOF pace with a 1.000 winning pct. as skipper of the Cards
1) Total numbers of runs that will be scored during the game. 5
2) Total number of HR hit. 0
3) Total number of SBs allowed. 1
4) Total number of Ks 11
5) Total number of BBs 3
6) Who will win? Cardinals...as if there was ever any doubt
Which player will hit the first HR of the game? Nobody
Pick a number. 6
1) Electric Friar gets 2 runs for guessing the exact total and takes the lead 2-0-0
2) Electric Friar adds to his lead by belting a 2 run shot for guessing that the ball would stay in the park for the entirety of the game. 4-0-0
3) This is beginning to look like a blowout as the Shocking Padre adds another 2 runs to increase his margin.
4) Acee finally gets on the board with a run for guessing closest. The Friar still leads 6-1-0.
5) Electric Friar boards another run by guessing closest with 4 BBs.
And we move into the final inning.........
6) No one guessed the reigning World Champions???? What were you thinking? I am going to award 2 points to Acee since being a Cubs fun he was obligated to bet against the Cardinals......but unfortunately....it's not enough for him to force extra innings......wait til next year, acee!
And that's a winner! Electric Friar wins tonight 7-3. Go crazy, folks. Go crazy!
Please PM me your addy and I'll send a nice baseball prize package your way. (Finally, I can get rid of all those Garveys)
<a href="http://www.000webhost.com/" onClick="this.href='http://www.000webhost.com/608303.html'" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.000webhost.com/images/banners/600x400/banner1.gif" alt="Web hosting" width="600" height="400" border="0" /></a>