IPB WARNING [2] Illegal string offset 'member_id' (Line: 425 of /modules/blog/lib/lib_blogfunctions.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Illegal string offset 'member_id' (Line: 425 of /modules/blog/lib/lib_blogfunctions.php)
How does it feel when you got no food?

Printable version of Entry

Click here to view this entry in its original format

How does it feel when you got no food?

The final run....

Due to budgetary constraints I had to cut down my collecting habits to reach a certain goal. I know, I've said this before, but I took a serious look and put down on paper all my spending habits vs my saving habits and the goals I set for 1, 5, and 10 years. I've never seen such carnage. Spending habits by a landslide. Anyways, the remaining pleasure I could afford myself for the hobby consists of obtaining three certain T206s and a pair of Ichiro batting gloves. It ain't much but it would keep me busy since they are not easy to come by, especially the gloves. Sure, it's only a few items, but I really have to really start taking my finances seriously. And that probably means I won't have anything anymore to show & tell. I guess this is where quality over quatity would come in. But it does not mean I won't stop taking about the hobby or viewing box breaks. Just that I collect much less now.

But because of my love and enthusiasm for the hobby - especially those who show enthusiasm for TRUE collecting, I will still grant one random wish per year. 2007 has already been granted. smile.gif

by: jaderock on Mar 27 2007, 01:55 AM

Love your passion about the hobby!

Good luck on finding the T206s and Ichiro Gloves you need!

---

I guess I'll have to wait for 2008 - hehe!

by: 19th Century Indiana Jones on Mar 27 2007, 08:38 AM

Thanx, guys! It might be a while before I get back in full force. There are other things I want to accomplish before it becomes too late. I won't have to worry about the hobby though because sportscards are forever!!! smile.gif