Software
  Card Calendar
  Show Calendar
  Team Addresses
  Collecting Tips
  Marketplace
  eBay
Custom Search

Welcome, Guest. The Collector Zone is a free community for trading card collectors - both sports and non-sports. There are forums for all of the major sports, non-sports, autographs and other hobby-related information. In addition, there are areas to trade, buy and sell with other collectors. Our members have now completed over 48,125 collector-to-collector transactions using our easy-to-use Transaction Manager.

With over 30,500 collectors and over 2,750,000 posts, there's plenty of ways to get involved with the other members - either in discussions or with trading. So, are you ready to join and start meeting other collectors?

If you're not a member, click here: Register

If you're already a member, login here:

jaderock's Blog
2 Pages < 1 2 
entry Feb 1 2006, 08:50 PM
I've never been part of a "Internet Team" before so this is going to be fun and a challegne at the same time. Hopefully my years in retail management help me out here in this non face to face customer service forum. Just want to thank those that have given me this opprotunity and that I'll put my Brunell...I mean the needs of the community 1st.

And - everyone will get sick of my Brunell notes, comments and jokes. biggrin.gif

entry Jan 29 2006, 02:20 AM
Yup for the folks that didn't know, it's Chinese New Year today - so Gong Hay Fat Choy. 2005 was the year of the Rooster and today is the start of the Year of the Dog!

Damn SF Chinatown was BUSY today as everyone did there last minute shopping in preperation for the New Year.

Happenings around San Francisco during Chinese New Year.
Great link about San Francisco Chinese New Year festivities

entry Jan 19 2006, 08:22 PM
Just completed a purchase of 1999 Crown Royale Cramer's Choice Jumbos of Mark Brunell

Purple, Gold, Lt Blue, Red, Green and Dr Blue - cost was $100. Hope other non numbered ones DO NOT pop up on ebay!!!

Also got 2 - 1996 Collector's Edge Game Used Shoe cards with "AIR" spelled out. One has "A" and the other "IR" - I remember I lost one of these cards 4 years ago.

That's it for today!

entry Jan 16 2006, 05:06 AM
Well - here's my 1st blog post. If you don't know who the Biggest Mark Brunell collector is then you've probably been under a rock. Anyway - 1/14/2006 was the end of the Washington Redskins season with a lost to the Seattle Seahawks. Brunell and the offense jsut couldn't get it go in the right direction in the 1st half and had to play catch up in the 2nd half. In the Tampa Bay game the Redskins got some nic but and capitalized on the turnovers, but yesterday didn't produce the same results off turnovers. The outcome may have been different if a couple of Hasselbeck passes were intercepted instead of dropped, if John Hall made that FG and if Santana Moss was able to catch Brunell's last throw. Oh well - the Redskins had a great year - so I'm not disappointed at all especially when most expects pegged the Skins last in the division at the start of the year. Gibbs knows whats he's doing - so never doubt the man...besides he stuck with my favorite player all year after the 1st game!!! Thank you for a fantastic season!

2 Pages < 1 2 
SMTWTFS

Lo-Fi Version Time: 14th June 2024 - 04:07 AM

Partner
Sportlots.com

Affiliate

Affiliate
BCW Supplies

Copyright © 2000-2014 Trading Card Central. All rights reserved.   Advertise  Partners  Links  About Us  Contact Us