Home
  Contests and Giveaways
  Hobby Headlines
  Hobby Articles
  Box Breaks
  Product Reviews
  Collector Corner
  Sports Cards
  Non-Sports Cards
  Collectibles
  Forums
  Gallery
  Blogs
  Chat
  Trivia
  FAQ
  Contact Us
  NPN Offers
  Price Guides
  Grading
  Supplies
  Software
  Card Calendar
  Show Calendar
  Team Addresses
  Collecting Tips
  Marketplace
  eBay
Custom Search

Welcome, Guest. The Collector Zone is a free community for trading card collectors - both sports and non-sports. There are forums for all of the major sports, non-sports, autographs and other hobby-related information. In addition, there are areas to trade, buy and sell with other collectors. Our members have now completed over 48,125 collector-to-collector transactions using our easy-to-use Transaction Manager.

With over 30,500 collectors and over 2,750,000 posts, there's plenty of ways to get involved with the other members - either in discussions or with trading. So, are you ready to join and start meeting other collectors?

If you're not a member, click here: Register


If you're already a member, login here:


 
Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Selling 2006 Inserts/ Parallels, 650 card lot for $65 dlvd!

tmburton22
post Mar 30 2007, 09:47 PM
Post #1

MVP
Group Icon

Posts: 3,014
Joined: 14-July 06
From: United States
Transactions: 138
(View: Pending | Failed)

eBay: Kic22ker


SportsBuy: 117048

View Gallery

View Trading and Marketplace Topics

Create Transaction


I have a "Lot" of about 650 inserts and parallels from my wax breaks this last year. 90% are from 2005 & 2006 products in football. The remaining 10% is from Baseball, basketball and football from years earlier than 2005. I am looking to sell the whole lot for $0.10 for each card...or $65 paypal delivered. Email or pm me if you have interest.


Collecting: Rare On Card Sport Auto's, 2009 Topps Magic Master Set Needs
Bucket: http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j217/Kic22ker/
310 Trading References from other sites available upon request
I trade by a combo of SV/ BV. I will not trade my $100 BV card that sells for $70 for your $100 BV card that sells for $40...simply makes no sense!

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
User is offlinePMProfile Card
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
bufbillsstlcards
post Mar 30 2007, 09:49 PM
Post #2

And now for something, completely diffferent.
Group Icon

Posts: 8,887
Joined: 1-March 06
From: Rochester NY
Members Referred: 3
First Name: Aaron
Transactions: 37
(View: Pending | Failed)

OpenChecklist:
bufbillsstlcards

Restrictions:
Current Transactions Only and No Posting


View Gallery

View Trading and Marketplace Topics

Create Transaction


QUOTE(tmburton22 @ Mar 30 2007, 10:47 PM)
I have a "Lot" of about 650 inserts and parallels from my wax breaks this last year. 90% are from 2005 & 2006 products in football. The remaining 10% is from Baseball, basketball and football from years earlier than 2005. I am looking to sell the whole lot for $0.10 for each card...or $65 paypal delivered. Email or pm me if you have interest.
*


Are many of them numbered?

MLB Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
User is offlinePMUsers Website
Profile Card
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
tmburton22
post Mar 30 2007, 10:14 PM
Post #3

MVP
Group Icon

Posts: 3,014
Joined: 14-July 06
From: United States
Transactions: 138
(View: Pending | Failed)

eBay: Kic22ker


SportsBuy: 117048

View Gallery

View Trading and Marketplace Topics

Create Transaction


QUOTE(bufbillsstlcards @ Mar 30 2007, 10:49 PM)
Are many of them numbered?
*




Some...I broke the following...


Upper Deck:
Upper Deck (3-Boxes)
Fleer (1-box)
Fleer Ultra (2-Boxes)
Fleer Hot Prospects (6-Boxes)
Flair Showcase (1-box)
SPX (3-Boxes)

Topps:
Topps (1-Box)
Topps Chrome (3-Boxes)
Topps Finest (2-Boxes)
Topps Heritage (2-Boxes)
Topps Turkey Red (1-Box)
Topps DP&P (6-Boxes)


DLP:
Donruss Elite (3-Boxes)
Donruss Classics (3-Boxes)
Donruss Threads (3-Boxes)
Donruss Gridiron Gear (1-Box)
Score Select (1-Box)
Score (1-Box)
Leaf Certified Materials (1-Box)
Leaf R&S (1-Box)
Leaf Limited (2-Packs)
Playoff Contenders (2-Boxes)
Playoff Prestige (2-Boxes)

Press Pass/ Sage:

Press Pass (1-Box)
Press Pass SE (1-Box)
Sage (3-Boxes)
Sage Hit (4-Boxes)


LMK if interested.


Collecting: Rare On Card Sport Auto's, 2009 Topps Magic Master Set Needs
Bucket: http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j217/Kic22ker/
310 Trading References from other sites available upon request
I trade by a combo of SV/ BV. I will not trade my $100 BV card that sells for $70 for your $100 BV card that sells for $40...simply makes no sense!

MLB Team:
NBA Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
User is offlinePMProfile Card
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
 

Lo-Fi Version Time: 24th April 2014 - 06:57 AM
  

Partner
Sportlots.com

Affiliate

Affiliate
BCW Supplies

 
 
 
Copyright 2000-2014 Trading Card Central. All rights reserved.   Advertise  Partners  Links  About Us  Contact Us