Software
  Card Calendar
  Show Calendar
  Team Addresses
  Collecting Tips
  Marketplace
  eBay
Custom Search

Welcome, Guest. The Collector Zone is a free community for trading card collectors - both sports and non-sports. There are forums for all of the major sports, non-sports, autographs and other hobby-related information. In addition, there are areas to trade, buy and sell with other collectors. Our members have now completed over 48,125 collector-to-collector transactions using our easy-to-use Transaction Manager.

With over 30,500 collectors and over 2,750,000 posts, there's plenty of ways to get involved with the other members - either in discussions or with trading. So, are you ready to join and start meeting other collectors?

If you're not a member, click here: Register

If you're already a member, login here:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> 3 Nice Autos for Sale

shultsy24
post Jun 19 2011, 09:07 PM
Post #1

Veteran
Group Icon

Transactions: 5
(View: Pending | Failed)

eBay: dannyh765

View Gallery

View Trading and Marketplace Topics

Create Transaction

Hey guys, got these 3 for sale. Not sure on a price as i don't have a set value Just looking to field offers. Only looking for paypal. Thanks and let the offers begin

user posted image
2009 Ud black Matt ryan Quad patch auto /25

user posted image
2010 Matt Ryan Absolute Spectrum Gold Auto /5

user posted image
2008 Sp By the Letter Eli Manning Patch Auto /14

user posted image
Collecting Maurice Stovall Autos and patches

My Photobucket

User is offlinePMProfile Card
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
coltsfan1888
post Jun 19 2011, 09:18 PM
Post #2

Veteran
Group Icon

First Name: Nathan
Transactions: 27

eBay: games4sale2day

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Didn't you just buy the Eli 2 days ago on Ebay for $56? It's a nice card as is the Ryan Auto Quad but you paid 80% of book on that one and not sure you can get more than what you paid on it. Very nice cards regardless.

Take a look at my updated bucket!!! Looking for Colts autos/patches, Shonn Greene autos/patches or anything that catches my eye!

My Bucket

+Quote Post
shultsy24
post Jun 19 2011, 09:23 PM
Post #3

Veteran
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

QUOTE(coltsfan1888 @ Jun 19 2011, 09:18 PM)
Didn't you just buy the Eli 2 days ago on Ebay for $56? It's a nice card as is the Ryan Auto Quad but you paid 80% of book on that one and not sure you can get more than what you paid on it. Very nice cards regardless.

Sure did on the Eli and the only one like it sold for 75 best offer plus shipping. The quad i did pay 80 percent of book. But ive had really nice offers card wise on it so it isnt my concern to get more than i paid. Thanks

user posted image

My Photobucket

+Quote Post
shultsy24
post Jun 19 2011, 09:25 PM
Post #4

Veteran
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

ColtsFan--By the way, you wanna place a little friendly wager? I bet you whatever you want i can get more than i paid for both them cards...Wanna take it?

user posted image

My Photobucket

+Quote Post
coltsfan1888
post Jun 19 2011, 09:51 PM
Post #5

Veteran
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

QUOTE(shultsy24 @ Jun 19 2011, 09:23 PM)
But ive had really nice offers card wise on it so it isnt my concern to get more than i paid. 

I was merely more questioning the Eli being the same one that was sold 2 days ago so just thought it was strange that it you were already fielding offers on it. Don't get me wrong, I know you will get more than the $56 on the Eli as that is a sweet card and there are diehard Giants and Eli fans that would love to have that card. Heck, I am a huge Peyton fan and I still like that card. As for the Ryan, the card is worth what somebody will pay for it and it too is an awesome card and cards do sell for full book and beyond everyday.

I wasn't calling you out about the value of your purchases but for you to be so quick to challenge or wager my opinion and yet say the above is a little of a mixed message. It doesn't make sense to purchase the cards and then immediately start accepting offers on them if not for the purpose of reselling them for a profit. Like I said, great cards and I'm sure you might make a few bucks on them and it will still be worth it to whoever buys them. I apologize if you took offense in my original post.

Take a look at my updated bucket!!! Looking for Colts autos/patches, Shonn Greene autos/patches or anything that catches my eye!

My Bucket

+Quote Post
shultsy24
post Jun 20 2011, 11:23 PM
Post #6

Veteran
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

No offense taken, lol. Do you want me to take a pic of the eli with me holding it and write a little message to you? Lol i wouldnt lie about having a card, what kind of purpose would that make? I don't collect Eli, merely got it for trade bait, if i could make a profit off it id be all for it

user posted image

My Photobucket

+Quote Post
shultsy24
post Jun 20 2011, 11:25 PM
Post #7

Veteran
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

And the quote you had, if you are insinuating i dont have the card and was already fielding offers on it you are partly wrong/right. When i win a card i post it up. I explain whether its incoming. I already have both these cards, and the Matt Ryan was what i had had great offers on. Nothing wrong with posting up what you have bought even if its incoming to see what you can get for it

user posted image

My Photobucket

+Quote Post
coltsfan1888
post Jun 21 2011, 01:18 AM
Post #8

Veteran
Group Icon

View Gallery

Create Transaction

Again, I never said it was a crime to field offers on it or claimed it wasn't your card. I merely did a quick search for similar cards and the exact card you were selling was sold 2 days before you posted so I checked your Ebay link here and I was able to see that you had 222 feedback and then checked the card and saw the winning bidder had 222 feedback (since we can't see the actual winning bidder userId). I was mainly confirming my research by asking if it was you that won the card 2 days prior. Nice cards and I hope you get some great offers on them.

My Bucket

+Quote Post
AccordionJacob
post Jun 22 2011, 01:11 PM
Post #9

MVP
Group Icon

First Name: Jacob
Transactions: 117

View Gallery

Create Transaction

QUOTE(shultsy24 @ Jun 19 2011, 09:07 PM)
Hey guys, got these 3 for sale. Not sure on a price as i don't have a set value Just looking to field offers. Only looking for paypal. Thanks and let the offers begin

user posted image
2009 Ud black Matt ryan Quad patch auto /25
user posted image
2010 Matt Ryan Absolute Spectrum Gold Auto /5

user posted image
2008 Sp By the Letter Eli Manning Patch Auto /14

if you have a set price in mind....please feel free to lmk if not no biggie.....i prefer not to offer....

My Bucket

user posted image

Please Please Please!!!!.........LMK if there are any flaws or anything I must know about the cards that I am trading from you and I will be sure to do the same..........I have been running into a few Problems lately after I agree to the trades, and realize that the condition is not the greatest or there is just some kind of flaw on the card that I was not notified by before I agreed to the Trade. Sorry but I think that is only right to let the other party know about any flaws they should know about before they recieve something and they are not happy.

What im looking for:
98/99 Topps WCW/nWo/Embossed Wrestling Autos
Tom Brady, Michael Vick, Derek Jeter, Chris Johnson, Peyton Hillis, Arian Foster and Albert Pujols

MLB Team:
NFL Team:
User is offlinePMUsers Website
Profile Card
+Quote Post
GoGiants78
post Jun 22 2011, 01:18 PM
Post #10

All-Star
Group Icon

First Name: Chris
Transactions: 36

Restrictions:
Current Transactions Only

View Gallery

Create Transaction

I was actually bidding on that same Eli for my letterman set. Guess I'll have to keep looking for a G & N.

Collect NY Giants & Yankees. Also looking for Chargers & Padres for my brother.

If you plan on mailing my end in a snap case no need to send an offer. I send my end safe and secure, if you do not plan on doing the same don't make an offer.

http://s292.photobucket.com/albums/mm1/gog...1978/?start=all

user posted image

MLB Team:
NFL Team:
NHL Team:
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time: 19th April 2014 - 10:58 PM

Partner
Sportlots.com

Affiliate

Affiliate
BCW Supplies

Copyright 2000-2014 Trading Card Central. All rights reserved.   Advertise  Partners  Links  About Us  Contact Us