All spots have been spoken for. I have put a star beside everyone's name who has made the adjustments and paid the full amount.
Paypal address: firstname.lastname@example.orgWhat will be breaking?
1 case of 2010 SP Authentic FootballHow much will this break cost me?
$75 per spotWhat does each spot get me?
1 picked and 1 drafted teamWhen does this product release?
February 22nd, 2011Which teams are designated for draft only and may not be picked?
Rams and BroncosWhat’s in a case of SP Authentic?
Configuration: 12 boxes per case, 24 packs per box, 5 cards per pack
One of the most anticipated football products of the year, 2010 SP Authentic Football delivers three autographs in every box with unique content that has never been produced on a card before. Look for autographed BCS Championship patch cards and SP College Pride autographed patch cards featuring all the top players past and present!
Please note that there will be at least one "A" level Rookie Authentics auto patch card or veteran sig per case from the following list:
- Sam Bradford
- C.J. Spiller
- Jahvid Best
- Tim Tebow
- Jimmy Clausen
- Colt McCoy
- John Elway
- Peyton Manning
- Dan Marino
Break Summary: (on average)
Get three (3) Autographs in every box!
- Including one (1) hard- signed autographed memorabilia card!
- Look for unique, ALL NEW BCS Championship and SP College Pride autographed patch cards!
Now to the boring stuff!!
Here is how this and all my other breaks in the past have worked:
1. Once all spots are filled I will create transactions and begin accepting payments (paypal preferred)
2. Once I have received payment from everyone we will conduct the draft (draft order will be determined by random.org live on ustream) and I will order the case/boxes.
3. I will provide periodic updates about the estimated time of arrival for the case/boxes as well as the time and day I expect to break into the case/boxes.
4. I will break the boxes/case live on ustream and will have the break filmed (thanks to my wife) and posted on youtube shortly thereafter. I will also posts the hits of each box in this thread as well as scans.
5. If any cards are represented by more than one team they will be randomed off on random.org. However, first preference goes to picked teams vs. random or drafted unless the random or drafted team was unable to chosen. If a card has a player pictured in a jersey for a team he used to play for the card belongs to that team. Whatever team is pictured will get the card. Even if the patch or jersey is a different color than the team pictured. If the card shows the player in his college uniform whatever team he is currently playing for in the NFL will get the card.
6. Also I take great care of the cards from the moment I pull them out of the pack. If any of your cards are damaged when you receive them I can guarantee you they were like that when they were pulled. I try my best to examine the hits when I first pull them out so the owner will know it was not something of my doing.
7. If the product contains an enormous amount of base cards I will ship out three duplicates of each. Any cards #'d higher than 100 will be shipped in team bags along with the base cards. Any cards #'d less than 100 and autographs will be shipped in penny sleeves and top loaders. Any jersey/patch cards will be shipped in magnetic protective cases or extra thick top loaders. All of these items will then be placed in a bubble mailer and shipped as soon after the break as I am able to manage.
8. If you would like a delivery confirmation number on your package(s) all you have to do is ask. I will state however that I have shipped out over 200 packages so far and every single one has been received by the correct owner. That being said, I still understand if you would like to take the extra precaution.
If you have any other questions just send me a pm.
1.) elguapochico10 - Cowboys/Bills PAID
2.) road_runner_1964 - Lions/Panthers/Chiefs/Cardinals PAID
3.) road_runner_1964 - Vikings/Bears/Redskins PAID
4.) 19th Century Indiana Jones - Bengals/Falcons PAID
5.) thesobons - Packers/Rams/Jaguars PAID
6.) cashis11 - Browns/Eagles PAID
7.) echunks - Steelers/Patriots PAID
8.) echunks - Colts/Giants PAID
9.) Weldingguy - Bucaneers/Raiders PAID
10.) Weldingguy - 49ers/Texans PAID
11.) BOBKONING - Chargers/Broncos PAID
12.) BOBKONING - Jets/Titans PAID
13.) Prophecy Guy - Dolphins/Saints PAID
14.) Weldingguy - Seahawks/Ravens PAID
* Indicates those individuals who have paid the full amountCZT APPROVEDThis post has been edited by elguapochico10: Mar 5 2011, 04:16 PM Attached thumbnail(s)