The Collector Zone is a free community for trading card collectors - both sports and non-sports. There are forums for all of the major sports, non-sports, autographs and other hobby-related information. In addition, there are areas to trade, buy and sell with other collectors. Our members have now completed over 48,125 collector-to-collector transactions using our easy-to-use Transaction Manager.
With over 30,500 collectors and over 2,750,000 posts, there's plenty of ways to get involved with the other members - either in discussions or with trading. So, are you ready to join and start meeting other collectors?
If you're not a member, click here: Register
If you're already a member, login here:
[ Standard ] ·
Oct 23 2010, 04:54 PM
Joined: 15-August 08
First Name: Jeremy
(View: Pending | Failed)
View Trading and Marketplace Topics
I will keep my other group break open for a little while longer but it appears interest is waning for that break. I'm hoping this one will spark some more interest!!
2010 Panini Gridiron Gear 8 box case break
- 18 Rookies (one per pack)
- 9 Inserts/Parallels
- 2 Material Cards
- 2 Autograph Cards including one from the following:
*Rookie Gridiron Gem seq. #'d to 330 or less
*Rookie Orientation seq. #'d to 100 or less
*Plates & Patches seq. #'d to 25 or less
*Gamebreakers seq. #'d to 50 or less
*NFL Nation seq. #'d to 50 or less
*NFL Gridiron seq. #'d to 50 or less
Look for six or more of the following!
"Rookie Gridiron Gems" or signatures of Tim Tebow, Tony Romo, Barry Sanders, Joe Namath, Aaron Rodgers, Jim Brown, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, C.J. Spiller, Brett Favre, Ryan Mathews, Dez Bryant, Tom Brady, Drew Brees or Adrian Peterson
$72 per spot
Each spot = 1 picked team and 2 drafted teams
Draft order will be randomized on random.org
Gridiron Gear is scheduled for release on December 2nd
My second team will be whichever team is left over after the draft is complete
Broncos and Rams will be saved for the draft
Now to the boring stuff!!
Here is how this and all my other breaks in the past have worked:
1. Once all spots are filled I will use random.org to determine the draft position
2. I will be begin accepting payments after the draft is complete (paypal preferred)
3. I usually like to create transactions with everyone after I receive their payments; that way I am not creating transactions with people who will eventually drop out.
4. I will provide periodic updates about the estimated time of arrival for the case/boxes as well as the time and day I expect to break into the case/boxes.
5. I will break the boxes/case live on ustream or blogtv and will have the break filmed (thanks to my wife) and posted on youtube likely the day after. I will also posts the hits of each box in this thread as well as scans.
6. If any cards are represented by more than one team they will be randomed off on random.org. If a card has a player pictured in a jersey for a team he used to play for the card belongs to that team. Whatever team is pictured will get the card. Even if the patch or jersey is a different color than the team pictured. If a card has two or more teams represented the preference will go to the picked team. The exceptions to this rule are the broncos and rams since they are not able to chosen. At that point the card would be randomed off.
7. Also I take great care of the cards from the moment I pull them out of the pack. If any of your cards are damaged when you receive them I can guarantee you they were like that when they were pulled. I try my best to examine the hits when I first pull them out so the owner will know it was not something of my doing.
8. If the product contains an enormous amount of base cards I will ship out three duplicates of each. Any cards #'d higher than 100 will be shipped in team bags along with the base cards. Any cards #'d less than 100 and autographs will be shipped in penny sleeves and top loaders. Any jersey/patch cards will be shipped in magnetic protective cases. All of these items will then be placed in a bubble mailer and shipped as soon after the break as I am able to manage.
9. If you would like a delivery confirmation number on your package(s) all you have to do is ask. I will state however that I have shipped out over 200 packages so far and every single one has been received by the correct owner. That being said, I still understand if you would like to take the extra precaution.
If you have any other questions that I have not already answered feel free to send me a pm.
1.) elguapochico10 - Cowboys/draft
2.) Prophecy Guy - Lions/draft/draft
3.) 19th Century Indiana Jones - Jets/draft/draft - tentative until confirmed
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.