The Collector Zone is a free community for trading card collectors - both sports and non-sports. There are forums for all of the major sports, non-sports, autographs and other hobby-related information. In addition, there are areas to trade, buy and sell with other collectors. Our members have now completed over 45,825 collector-to-collector transactions using our easy-to-use Transaction Manager.
With over 29,750 collectors and over 2,650,000 posts, there's plenty of ways to get involved with the other members - either in discussions or with trading. So, are you ready to join and start meeting other collectors?
If you're not a member, click here: Register
If you're already a member, login here:
[ Standard ] ·
2010 Panini Certified Case Break, Scans up on page 9!!
Oct 6 2010, 09:04 PM
Joined: 15-August 08
First Name: Jeremy
(View: Pending | Failed)
View Trading and Marketplace Topics
Paypal address: email@example.com
Let me start off by saying that I canít believe it has been 13 months since my last group box break. At that time things were kind of hectic for me and I took a much needed break. I was riding home from work the other day and started thinking about how much fun I had running group breaks. I am now in a place where I can devote my time again to running high quality group breaks that will hopefully be fun for everyone involved.
If you remember me from before you can skip the next paragraph and get to the details of this break. If you havenít seen me around before I encourage you to read the next paragraph to find out a little about me. I believe in having a good relationship with everyone in each group break I do.
For those of you who donít know me, my name is Jeremy. I am 25 years old and one of the biggest Cowboys fans in the great state of Virginia. I started running group breaks back in August of 2008 with my last one coming a year later in August of 2009. During that span my group breaks included 2 cases of Donruss Gridiron Gear, 2 cases of Leaf Certified, 1 four box break of Absolute Memorabilia, 1 case of Rookies and stars, and 4 cases of SP Authentic. I had a very good group of regulars with whom I had the privilege of getting to know quite well. Please understand that I take this very seriously. I realize that you are trusting me with your hard earned money and my ultimate goal is that you come away from my group breaks satisfied, even if you didnít get the cards you were hoping for. I know what it is like to participate in a group break where the host is not invested and leaves everyone in the dark. This will not happen in my breaks. As soon as I know something you will know.
Here are the details of this break:
2010 Panini Certified 8 box case
This break is now auction style with the ultimate goal of $645. Bidding will start at $5 per team and will go until we reach the goal.
This product doesnít release until November 3rd.
Configuration: 8 boxes per case. 10 packs per box. 5 cards per pack.
2 Autographs including one of the following:
-Freshman Fabric seq. #ed to 699 or less
-Fabric of the Game seq. #ed to 100 or less
-Mirror Immortal Gold, Emerald or Black seq. #ed to 25 or less
-Shirt Off My Back seq. #ed to 25 or less
Shirt Off My Back Combos seq. #ed to 25 or less
2 Memorabilia including one from the following:
-Fabric of the Game seq. #ed to 250 or less
-Mirror Blue, Gold, Emerald or Black seq. #ed to 100 or less
-Jumbo Material seq. #ed to 100 or less
-Multi-Swatch seq. #ed to 250 or less
-Prime Material seq. #ed to 50 or less
-2 Mirror Parallels (one mirror red and one other)
-2 Inserts (one Certified Potential and one other)
-2 Rookies seq. #ed to 999 or less
-1 Platinum Hot Box per 8 count mini case
-All Cards #ed to 999 or less
Now to the boring stuff!!
Here is how this and all my other breaks in the past have worked:
1. Once we reach our goal I will begin accepting payments (paypal preferred)
2. Once I have received payment from everyone I will order the case/boxes.
3. I usually like to create transactions with everyone after I receive their payments; that way I am not creating transactions with people who will eventually drop out.
4. I will provide periodic updates about the estimated time of arrival for the case/boxes as well as the time and day I expect to break into the case/boxes.
5. I will break the boxes/case live on ustream and will have the break filmed (thanks to my wife) and posted on youtube likely the day after. I will also posts the hits of each box in this thread as well as scans.
6. If any cards are represented by more than one team will be randomed off on random.org. If a card has a player pictured in a jersey for a team he used to play for the card belongs to that team. Whatever team is pictured will get the card. Even if the patch or jersey is a different color than the team pictured.
7. Also I take great care of the cards from the moment I pull them out of the pack. If any of your cards are damaged when you receive them I can guarantee you they were like that when they were pulled. I try my best to examine the hits when I first pull them out so the owner will know it was not something of my doing.
8. If the product contains an enormous amount of base cards I will ship out three duplicates of each. Any cards #'d higher than 100 will be shipped in team bags along with the base cards. Any cards #'d less than 100 and autographs will be shipped in penny sleeves and top loaders. Any jersey/patch cards will be shipped in magnetic protective cases or extra thick top loaders. All of these items will then be placed in a bubble mailer and shipped as soon after the break as I am able to manage.
9. If you would like a delivery confirmation number on your package(s) all you have to do is ask. I will state however that I have shipped out over 200 packages so far and every single one has been received by the correct owner. That being said, I still understand if you would like to take the extra precaution.
If you have any other questions that I have not already answered feel free to send me a pm.
Bidding starts at $5 per team
Total amount of bids so far: $645
Goal is $645
1. Arizona Cardinals - $10 - northicehero99 PAID
2. Atlanta Falcons - $10 - pavi39 PAID
3. Baltimore Ravens - $10 - jatatera16 PAID
4. Buffalo Bills - $15 - batman1641 PAID
5. Carolina Panthers - $20 - chrisc81 PAID
6. Chicago Bears - $15 - jatatera16 PAID
7. Cincinnati Bengals - $10 - 19th Century Indiana Jones PAID
8. Cleveland Browns - $45 - 19th Century Indiana Jones PAID
9. Dallas Cowboys - $60 - batman1641 PAID
10. Denver Broncos - $40 - Pejarox7620 PAID
11. Detroit Lions - $45 - Prophecy Guy PAID
12. Green Bay Packers - $25 - GA_Pack_Fan PAID
13. Houston Texans - $5 - chrisc81 PAID
14. Indianapolis Colts - $15 - straightbutta14 PAID
15. Jacksonville Jaguars - $5 - Prophecy Guy PAID
16. Kansas City Chiefs - $25 - IowaCubs1 PAID
17. Miami Dolphins - $10 - elguapochico10 PAID
18. Minnesota Vikings - $15 - chadb1733 PAID
19. New England Patriots - $15 - quik59sat PAID
20. New Orleans Saints - $15 - pavi39 PAID
21. New York Giants - $20 - batman1641 PAID
22. New York Jets - $15 - chrisc81 PAID
23. Oakland Raiders - $20 - ernieren PAID
24. Philadelphia Eagles - $10 - jrthurmer PAID
25. Pittsburgh Steelers - $20 - straightbutta14 PAID
26. San Diego Chargers - $20 - ernieren PAID
27. SanFrancisco 49ers - $15 - hearseguy PAID
28. Seattle Seahawks - $10 - northicehero99 PAID
29. St. Louis Rams - $50 - hearseguy PAID
30. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - $25 - ernieren PAID
31. Tennessee Titans - $20 - straightbutta14 PAID
32. Washington Redskins - $10 - elguapochico10 PAID
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
Track this topic
Receive email notification when a reply has been made to this topic and you are not active on the board.
Subscribe to this forum
Receive email notification when a new topic is posted in this forum and you are not active on the board.
Download / Print this Topic
Download this topic in different formats or view a printer friendly version.