Alright guys, lets see if this break will fill. This releases on the 13th of January so we have time to fill it and get payments in and what not. This looks like a REALLY cool product, the base cards are sweet and there are THREE hits per box for a total of 36 hits in the case.
Here is the product info
Configuration: 12 boxes per case. 24 packs per box. 8 cards per pack.
A New All-Painted Series Featuring:
2 Autographed, 1 Relic, and 1 Cabinet Card Per Hobby Box!
BASE CARDS (200 TOTAL CARDS) - 7 PER PACK! Classic Chicle Design
- 165 Veterans, Legends, Rookies, 50 Short Print, and 5 Short Print Variation Cards
BOX LOADER (50 TOTAL CARDS) - 1 PER BOX!
- Cabinet Cards (25 subjects)
- Cabinet Card Signature Series (25 subjects) - Numbered to 50!
AUTOGRAPH CARDS (80 TOTAL CARDS) - 2 AUTOGRAPH CARDS PER BOX!
- National Chicle Autographs (50)
- National Chicle Dual Autographs (20 subjects/10 cards) - Numbered to 25 or lower!
- National Chicle Cuts (25) - One of One!
RELIC CARDS (90 TOTAL CARDS) - 1 RELIC CARD PER BOX!
- National Chicle Relics (50)
- National Chicle Dual Relics (30 subjects/15 cards) - Numbered to 25!
- National Chicle Reprint Relics (5) - Numbered!
PARALLEL CARDS (1690 TOTAL CARDS) - 1 PER PACK!
- Printing Plates (175 subjects/700 cards) - One of One! Hobby Exclusive!
- Pigskin (165 subjects) - One of One! Hobby Exclusive!
- Artist Proof (165 subjects) - Numbered to 10!
- Umbrella Back (165 subjects) - Numbered to 25!
- Bazooka Back (165 subjects)
- National Chicle Back (165 subjects)
- Base (165 subjects)
CHICLE ERA CARDS (40 TOTAL CARDS)
- Era Icons Insert Cards (20)
- Era Icon Relic Cards (20) - Numbered to 99!
NATIONAL CHICLE ORIGINAL CARDS (TBD) - Hobby Exclusive!
INSERT CARDS (75 subjects) - 12 INSERT CARDS PER BOX!
- Youngsters of the Gridiron (20)
- Greats of the Gridiron (10)
- Stars of the Gridiron (10)
- Greatest Thrills (10)
COMBINED INSERTION RATE FOR AUTOGRAPHED/RELIC* CARDS Inserted 3 Per Box!
The price for this break will depend on how many spots we do, and the layout. What i tend to like to do is 16 spots, 1 picked team and 1 random, So I think that is what I will do. For that setup, the price per spot will be 70 Dollars, and 69 dollars for every spot after that.
There are no automatic random teams. I will not be taking any of the highly coveted teams like the lions or jets or vikes however, rest assured, as that is not how I want to run my breaks. I run my breaks for enjoyment and the comradeship from others.
Right now, I am gauging interest for this break. Payment will be due January 6th, so plan accordingly. By saying you are in for a spot, you are committing your money for THREE WEEKS. If it does not fill by then, I more than likely will cancel it myself rather than have everyone duck out.
If you are interested, here is the Checklist:http://www.blowoutcards.com/images/footbal...pschicleFB.xlsx
And Sell Sheet:http://www.blowoutcards.com/images/ss/2009toppschicleFB.pdf
These are beautiful looking cards if you ask me. I have asked Hockeyfan1208, and he said he would be in taking the redskins, so we only need to fill up 14 more spots, so please just let me know if you would be interested:
1. Babybraves05- Colts
2. Hockeyfan1208- Redskins
3. Rightmoa- Jets
I will update more detailed info on the break later. I will tell you that the random and break vids will be recorded and broken LIVE on blogtv.
Once this gets closer to filling, I will update everyone with the details of randomization of multi-team cards, gather votes on how many times to randomize and things like that. Thanks for viewing this guys!