Ok, back by popular demand (yes I caved, and we will see if this can become a Great series, and that there is no regret for surpassing the Trilogy) King's Court Chronology Basketball CASE Break IV: A New Hope, for Jordan
The last three cases have been very fun, and AMAZING, so far three KG Auto's have come out, and a Bill Russell Auto numbered to only 10, Kobe Redemption, and a Six Man Auto featuring Garnett/Larry Johnson/Divac/Stoudemire/Worthy/Oscar Robertson!! This will be a Case break of 07-08 UD Chronology 8 Tin/Box Case. Here is the configuration:
Configuration: 8 tins per case. 1 pack per tin. 7 cards per pack.
Every case of NBA Chronology will contain approximately 1.5 super "A" signatures! That equates to better than 1:6 packs! Super "A" signatures include the following current and former stars of the NBA:
Jordan LeBron Kobe Garnett Durant Bill Russell Dr. J Magic Johnson Larry Bird
In addition, this product will feature the first ever cut signature card of legendary coach Jim Valvano! Plus, there will be loads of other cut signatures (including the first ever cuts of Dennis Johnson and George Mikan) and live signatures from many of the other top names in the NBA like Steve Nash, Yao Ming, Tracy McGrady and Dwight Howard as well as stars of yesterday like Clyde Drexler, Jerry West, and the legendary Oscar Robertson!
* Find 3 autographs per pack, on average!
* Look for beautiful artists' paintings cards, printed on canvas-like paper!
* Also, find at least one signed painting card per pack numbered to 99 or less, on average!
* Rookie Redemptions return; find one 2008-09 Rookie Redemption per pack. Redeemed Rookie cards will be painted!
* Find amazing cut signatures from basketball legends!
* Look for Timeless Memories paintings of some of the greatest moments in NBA history!
Autographed-Painted Cards (1 per pack on average)
* Painted Rookies (# to 99)
* Painted Rookies Gold // (# to 10)
* Painted Legends (# to 99)
* Painted Legends Gold // (# to 10)
* Timeless Memories (# to 99)
* Timeless Memories Gold // (# to 10)
Autographed Cards (2 per pack on average)
* Chronology Cuts (varied #)
* Mastery (# to 25)
* Mastery Gold // (# to 10)
* Regular Card Auto //
* Regular Card Auto Gold // (# to 10)
* Dedications (# to 50)
* Dedications Gold // (# to 10)
* Historically Accurate (# to 50)
* Historically Accurate Gold // (# to 10)
* Through the Years (# to 50)
* Through the Years Gold // (# to 10)
* My Generation (# to rookie year)
* My Generation Gold // (# to 10)
* Uniform Numbers (# to jersey #)
* Uniform Numbers Gold // (# to 10)
* Seriatim Dual Auto (# to decade)
* Freshman Registry Triple Auto (# to 25)
* Era Associates Quad Auto (# to 15)
* The Five Auto (# to 10)
* VI - Six Auto (# to 5)
Memorabilia Cards (1 per pack, on average)
* Stitches in Time-Rookie (# to 99 or less)
* Stitches in Time-Rookie Patch Auto // (# to 35 or less)
* Stitches in Time-Veteran (# to 99 or less)
* Stitches in Time-Veteran Patch Auto // (# to 35 or less)
* Stitches in Time-Legend (# to 99 or less)
* Stitches in Time-Legend Patch Auto // (# to 35 or less)
Rookie Redemptions (1 per pack, on average)
* 2008-09 Rookie Redemption
* 2008-09 Rookie Redemption Silver
* 2008-09 Rookie Redemption Gold
Regular Cards, Parallels and Non-Auto Rookies (2 per pack, on average)
* Base Set - 100 Cards (# to 250)
* Painted Rookies Non-Auto (# to 99)
* Painted Rookies Non-Auto Gold // (# to 10)
So here are the Nitty Gritty details. We will have 15 spots
open which means each person will get 2 teams. Here is how this will work. In order to give everyone a fair chance at getting a "good" team (i.e. Lakers, Bulls, Cavs, Celtics) we will be doing this Draft style. So you Purchase your spot at $88.00, this covers cost of Case, shipping Supplies, and Shipping cost. Once all spots are filled, and paid for, we will go to Random.org to determine the order of the draft. This will be a "snake draft" where the first round of drafting will go from 1-15, then the second round will go from 15-1. Now for the real fun part, because some of the better auto's in this set belong to players from the above mentioned teams, the Bulls, and Lakers are only available for Drafting in the 1st round. The Celtics, and Cavs will only be available for drafting in the second round. So draft spots 1,2,14,&15 are what you are wanting to get. Trading and bartering for draft position is encouraged. This should be a fun break, so if you have any questions, or concerns, let me know.
I know there were several people who expressed interest in being a part of the next case break of this stuff, so please, join up
My PayPal addy is firstname.lastname@example.org
My card collection has been put on hold, I pick up vintage cards from time to time, but overall I collect Music Memorabilia now. I am an avid Custom Print Guitar Pick collector now, so if you have any, let me know.