Contact Us
  NPN Offers
  Price Guides
  Card Calendar
  Show Calendar
  Team Addresses
  Collecting Tips
Custom Search

Welcome, Guest. The Collector Zone is a free community for trading card collectors - both sports and non-sports. There are forums for all of the major sports, non-sports, autographs and other hobby-related information. In addition, there are areas to trade, buy and sell with other collectors. Our members have now completed over 48,125 collector-to-collector transactions using our easy-to-use Transaction Manager.

With over 30,500 collectors and over 2,750,000 posts, there's plenty of ways to get involved with the other members - either in discussions or with trading. So, are you ready to join and start meeting other collectors?

If you're not a member, click here: Register

If you're already a member, login here:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> I need 1 card from this set, SO IM BREAKING BOXES!, Anybody want to break with me? $10/6 pks

post Apr 28 2008, 03:50 AM
Post #1

#1 Orlando Magic fan!
Group Icon

First Name: Marc
Transactions: 47
(View: Pending | Failed)

eBay: six-anm-hoover

View Gallery

View Trading and Marketplace Topics

Create Transaction

Im looking for the base card of Jameer Nelson from 2004-05 All Star Lineup, so ive decided to start breaking boxes of them until i find him. Okay, so this is how it works. The boxes are $40 (Priority shipping included) from SportsCard Etc. All i want is the Jameer Nelson or Dwight Howard base cards. Theres 24 Packs, so i figure if 4 people wanted to we could do it for $10/person, and if 8 people is interested, the price would stay the same, but we would do 2 boxes. Ill do it live on here, and record it at the same time with a link to Youtube.

2004-05 Upper Deck All-Star Lineup
24 packs of 6 cards per box. 1 Memorabilia card per box. 4 rookies per box. 1 autograph in every 480 packs. 132 card base set with 90 regular cards & 42 rookies. 1 Parallel set with regular cards #ed to 100 & rookies to 25. 2 All-Star E cards per box. 3 Memorabilia Card Sets featuring Oversize Warm-Ups Cards, Dual Warm-Up Cards and Regular Warm-Up Cards.

Theres 24 Packs so call what 6 packs you want!

Pack 1:
Pack 2:
Pack 3:
Pack 4:
Pack 5:
Pack 6:
Pack 7:
Pack 8:
Pack 9:
Pack 10:
Pack 11:
Pack 12:
Pack 13:
Pack 14:
Pack 15:
Pack 16:
Pack 17:
Pack 18:
Pack 19:
Pack 20:
Pack 21:
Pack 22:
Pack 23:
Pack 24:

user posted image
Who i collect:
Basketball - Dwight Howard, Jameer Nelson, Derrick Rose

NBA Team:
NFL Team:
User is offlinePMProfile Card
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time: 24th November 2015 - 05:23 PM

BCW Supplies

Copyright 2000-2014 Trading Card Central. All rights reserved.   Advertise  Partners  Links  About Us  Contact Us